Any Ajax Riders ???? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

mitch

I live in Ajax for a year now and I still haven't seen any group riding so if you in Ajax or want to for a ride post a message ? Its nice to ride but its nicer riding with a group :lol:

Hey, I am buying a bike within a month, new to riding, but I would be up for some rides for sure. I am in the area on and off now, and moving somewhere in the area (still looking if you know of any apartments for rent?) in a couple months.

Sounds good ! ! ! Let me know when you get your bike and when you settle in so we can go riding. If you know any more riders tell them to join ?

I live in North Ajax, I managed to get out last night for a ride but got a little too cold too quickly...
Will definitely be riding the next couple of days (13 degrees) and maybe even over the weekend!

Last edited:
I will PM you if i could get out these next couple of days, working 7 days week does not leave a lot of time for riding ...
but will keep in touch if i do!

There's a few riders out in Ajax - once the warmer weather comes we should set up a ride.

Our group will be out at the end of the month, come check us at Tim's at Salem/Kingston Road (Hwy 2) Look for 5 Busa's

Picking up my bike in a couple weeks or so. Once we get that nice weather again. Damn snow.....

Im in Ajax and looking for people to ride with aswell, if you dont mind a young guy joining you, Ill be interested in doing some rides. I ride a black 02 sv650s :)

Back
Top Bottom