Hamilton Area Group Rides 2011! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton Area Group Rides 2011!

QuantumBlue919Guy

Seeing as its now 2011 I thought a new thread was in order.... So when/where is the first Hamilton Area rides? Tuesdays? Thursdays? Tuesday-Monday? lol

Good job making a thread with no details. I'm still down for Tuesday again. See what everyone else says.

Im sure the details will clear up in the first couple posts and I will edit it into the first... Sound good?

Im down with Tuesdays, Thursday/Friday with the odd ride on a Monday, Wednesday and course the weekend lol. Im antsy, anyone else?

Monday and/or Fri......and would anyone be up for the occasional Sunday morning blast? Sometimes, the evening rides have too much traffic and spoils the fun for some of my favourite inner city routes.

Last edited:
Friday would be cool. It's the only day I'd be able to make regularly due to work.

Friday would be cool. It's the only day I'd be able to make regularly due to work.

Yep, Im out and about most Fridays.... SunnyS, done & done.

With the time change it means light until at least 7pm next week.... Im stoked

Where are ya Gary, I figured you would have chimed in by now ;)

I will be doing a few weekend long rides into NY and PA. Very affordable shared accomodations at an A frame chalet in the woods near the NY/PA border, right on the Allegheny river....$75-80/night split between riders.
It sleeps 4-5 comfortably, 7 is a squeeze but we have done it a number of times with inflatable mattresses etc.

Is there any interest in joining these? If so, post up, and I will be sure to post my rides up here. If no intrerest is shown then I will not bother putting them in this section.

Scotty

Whats up Scotty, Im interested in rides like that... For sure I will be hitting up Letchworth State Park a couple times this year too

Hey guys. Ill probably be coming out with u guys. Where do u guys meet,what day and time
This summer should be fun

Where are ya Gary, I figured you would have chimed in by now ;)

After dragging so many bikes from ditches early last season, I'm still putting ice on the hernia.

You get out there early this yr and weed out the ditch dwellers, and give me a holla when it's safe to return.

I'll expect to hear from you mid, to late August :)

Hey guys. Ill probably be coming out with u guys. Where do u guys meet,what day and time
This summer should be fun

Last yr we'd meet at Main + Dundern or Hwy 20 and Mud St. Tues and Fri nights, and some random nights in between... Oh and Wed nights when Rich6969 wasn't busy drilling holes in his gas tank!

Also I hope to introduce the occasional Sunday morning blast starting in May.

Will likely meet at Hwy 20 and Mud around 10ish.

Routes will be varied, but will be leaning towards the city twisties where it is hoped traffic will be minimal.

Last edited:
Last yr we'd meet at Main + Dundern or Hwy 20 and Mud St. Tues and Fri nights, and some random nights in between... Oh and Wed nights when Rich6969 wasn't busy drilling holes in his gas tank!
Hopefully he doesn't perform self repairs on the new bike when he gets it.

I will be doing a few weekend long rides into NY and PA. Very affordable shared accomodations at an A frame chalet in the woods near the NY/PA border, right on the Allegheny river....$75-80/night split between riders.
It sleeps 4-5 comfortably, 7 is a squeeze but we have done it a number of times with inflatable mattresses etc.

Is there any interest in joining these? If so, post up, and I will be sure to post my rides up here. If no intrerest is shown then I will not bother putting them in this section.

Scotty

I'd be up for some weekend rides to those areas! I'm off every-other fri-sat-sun and should be free for a couple of them. Please keep me in mind and PM me when you're looking for another rider!

As for the regular meets, I'm going to try and make it out to a few of these rides this year. Tuesdays should be good....what time do you guys meet up?

After dragging so many bikes from ditches early last season, I'm still putting ice on the hernia.

You get out there early this yr and weed out the ditch dwellers, and give me a holla when it's safe to return.

I'll expect to hear from you mid, to late August :)

Thats Gary for ya- always an optimist!! ;)

Katatonic; We met between 6-7pm for most of our rides during the week last year... Prob the same this year

Back
Top Bottom