there was SOME stuff that was cool in the 80's | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

there was SOME stuff that was cool in the 80's

So much love for those Kawi's!

Thanks for the post!

Yeah babeeeee!

Top-Gun-Kawasaki-GPZ750R_500X300_1.JPG

Glen getting it done!!!
I'm suprised nobody commented in one of the photo's.

2d.jpg

That is Glen from Brutune working on Rick Tripodi's 1990 TZ250. A bike that I knew very well.
Glen was the best tuner that I ever knew. What ever happened to him. I lost touch with him when Brutune closed.

I still have a Brutune sticker on my tool box.

2d.jpg

That is Glen from Brutune working on Rick Tripodi's 1990 TZ250. A bike that I knew very well.
Glen was the best tuner that I ever knew. What ever happened to him. I lost touch with him when Brutune closed.

Bikes like this Gamma 500 was and still are the sexiest bikes ever made, IMO. I would trade in my modern/ semi modern machinery for one of these in a heartbeat.

JonesRGV-1.jpg
Love the little dual exhausts on these bikes. Was one of the things that was really making me think of importing an RS250 instead of just buying a newer RS125. Wish insurance hadn't seemed like it was going to be a pain in the butt (well, moreso than usual).

1256855950-372.jpg.php_.jpeg

Last edited:

2d.jpg

Glen was the best tuner that I ever knew. What ever happened to him.

I'd like to know as well. I used to worship the ground he walked on. It all seemed so magical what he could do. Last I heard it didn't sound encouraging. I hope he's alright.

Back
Top Bottom