Milton Riders | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

First run of the season, weather permitting of course.

When: Friday, April 18th @ 1pm
Where: Same Spot (Tim Horton's Bronte Street South Location across from the hospital)
Pace: Easy, Medium (First ride of the season, probably have to get used to the bike again)
Duration: 2hrs +
Destination: Unknown

See you when I see you.

Mike

hey guys,
if the weather holds, i will come out to.
its been one long cold winter, but enough is enough, time to get the bikes out!

jason

hey guys,
if the weather holds, i will come out to.
its been one long cold winter, but enough is enough, time to get the bikes out!

jason

Hey Jason, long time it's definitely been a long time! Hope everything is cool with you...

FYI ROGO is coming out...

Hope this weather turns....

I scoped out some of the roads this past weekend and today and everything seems to be clean....

See you when i see you

Hey man,
yes its been to long, hopefully i will be able to make it out more this year. i already mentioned the ride to Rogo so hopefully he will make it to.
hope all is well!

Jason

I've been wanting to come to your group rides for a while. Hopefully I can make it for this one. I'll keep checking for updates.

Sent from Tapatalk.

I've been wanting to come to your group rides for a while. Hopefully I can make it for this one. I'll keep checking for updates.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Everybody is welcome...hopefully Friday worksout...if not I'll try and set something up for Saturday...

Friday's ride is cancelled, weather is still calling for rain.

Saturday is the alternate day, same time and same place...

First nice evening for a ride. Made it less than a block when the flashing lights in my mirrors rudely interrupted me. Since when can we get pulled over for some random crap as an excuse to check our ins and lic. Really??? Oh and no ticket! tell me again why you stopped me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First nice evening for a ride. Made it less than a block when the flashing lights in my mirrors rudely interrupted me. Since when can we get pulled over for some random crap as an excuse to check our ins and lic. Really??? Oh and no ticket! tell me again why you stopped me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate "random checks" BS!!!

None so far for quite sometime....but I hate them...it's BS!

Back
Top Bottom