Milton Riders | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

I am also in scenic Milton, at Holly & Derry. I can keep up on my 250 due to my invaluable training from riding with hooligans.

It will be spring in no time.

Weather permitting I'm looking at around Saturday, April 23rd.

We all can meet on Derry Road and Bronte. This is the same plaza where Tim Horton's, Wild Wings, RBC, CIBC, Shoppers are located.

Time to be determined.

Hopefully it's warm enough for our first meet.

Time to be determined.

That plaza should be our designated meeting place, what do you think? It has big parking spot.
So Riders what do you think about the meeting place? I want everybody's opinion.

It will be spring in no time.

Weather permitting I'm looking at around Saturday, April 23rd.

We all can meet on Derry Road and Bronte. This is the same plaza where Tim Horton's, Wild Wings, RBC, CIBC, Shoppers are located.

Time to be determined.

Hopefully it's warm enough for our first meet.

Time to be determined.

we shall not restrict the rides to only on weekends. I'm sure somebody will be working weekends. I'm usually working on the weekends. Just suggestion, if we are gonna be doing night time rides, we shouldn't do twisties due to poor visibility and in a group it may be unsafe for some riders. Last thing i want is a somebody hurt themselves where there is nothin within reasonable distance.
ps. night time riding, I'm cool with city rides or posing at Timmy's lol

we shall not restrict the rides to only on weekends. I'm sure somebody will be working weekends. I'm usually working on the weekends. Just suggestion, if we are gonna be doing night time rides, we shouldn't do twisties due to poor visibility and in a group it may be unsafe for some riders. Last thing i want is a somebody hurt themselves where there is nothin within reasonable distance.
ps. night time riding, I'm cool with city rides or posing at Timmy's lol

Riding in a group in a straight line is boring. Night time twisties are fine, you just slow your pace to adjust. To be honest I find nothing better than a good ride on a hot day ending just before sun down.

I thought riding at dusk around the escarpment was great until a deer tried to hip check me last year on the 4th sideroad just east of Applyby line. I still ride those roads but keep my head up and slow down a little as the sun drops. Can't wait to ride.

If it's good with all we can make Derry and Bronte Rd Plaza our meeting spot. Like you said MR JJ the spot has a huge parking spot for all. Tims readily available for beverages etc...

For sure we won't just ride on weekends we will surely hook up during the week.

I just want to set up that first initial meet with all and get a group ride going.

Now my question is who wants to volunteer and lead the pack?

I usually stay in the back of the pack...

This is good and it's nice to know we have a whole lot of riders interested. We got riders from Milton, Suaga and Brampton...WOW!

I am also in scenic Milton, at Holly & Derry. I can keep up on my 250 due to my invaluable training from riding with hooligans.

We have tought you well at the legendary 403/Dundas Timmies lol. I think all of us are itching to get out on two wheels. Cant wait to ride my babies lol

Riding in a group in a straight line is boring. Night time twisties are fine, you just slow your pace to adjust. To be honest I find nothing better than a good ride on a hot day ending just before sun down.
I agree with you my friend. straight line is catastrophic, at least for me. I didn't word it properly, i meant to sort of put a heads up there. Im fine with both straight or twisties at nights whatever we decide as a team.

If it's good with all we can make Derry and Bronte Rd Plaza our meeting spot. Like you said MR JJ the spot has a huge parking spot for all. Tims readily available for beverages etc...

For sure we won't just ride on weekends we will surely hook up during the week.

I just want to set up that first initial meet with all and get a group ride going.

Now my question is who wants to volunteer and lead the pack?

I usually stay in the back of the pack...

This is good and it's nice to know we have a whole lot of riders interested. We got riders from Milton, Suaga and Brampton...WOW!
I think we shouldn't stress about who is going to be leading the pack, at least at the moment. I think it's better to ask in person when everybody is present, we can ask who has been riding for how long and volunteer to lead. you have asked that question on here before but we didn't get enough response. Depending on who/how many riders show up, finding a leader shall not be a problem. just my .02 cents.

guys if you have got cams bring them, we gotta show these people who we ride in Milton. I'll bring my gopro.
disclaimer: I'm not encouraging stunting or anything against the law.

well, i'm hoping to be licensed by the time the first ride comes around...i did buy a honda cbr125 and would love to meet some people to go out with...not sure if i'll be able to keep up, but i'm sure it'll be fine...i'm at derry and savoline (south of derry, just east of tremaine)...

Don't worry about 'keeping up' on the 125. As long as it does the speed limit, you'll be fine!

Back
Top Bottom