Milton Riders | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

I don't try to keep up. Last i tried to do that, went around a corner too fast hit the gravel and low sided. barely noticeable fairing scratch. lesson well learned, Stay within your limits.
ps. I'd like to be at the end of the pack. If i can't keep up I'll take off.

Hey folks,
I live in Milton as well and would definitely hook-up for some rides once the nice weather comes our way.
Cheers

Now I can't wait for the season to come.

There's a whole bunch of us!

gixxe r you are right we all have to take our own pace based on riding experience.

Who can lead in our group and who has a set route that we can follow?

Should be fun!

looks sick! i'm up for it...

Gixxe r I'm assuming you got a GSXR....

What do rest of you guys ride?

There's Tims at the starting point as well it's in the same plaza as RBC, CIBC, Wild Wings...etc.

But it don't matter to me where we end up as long as we have a nice and safe ride I'm good....

I have a ZX6R 636.

Alrite!!! Can't wait to me y'all.

Nice and safe ride...liked that!!! and of course to enjoy the time with fellow riders...

im in Brampton, but usually end up going through Milton when riding local routes. i will keep an eye on this thread. when work permits, ill be sure to join in a ride or two.

I'm very close to Milton too. Will keep an eye out on this thread and hopefully get some group rides going.

Great to see everybody interested. I do not want to thread hijack. Ill let you guys decide on who's gonna be leading time and date etc. I sure will show up for rides

We'll keep the thread going till the time comes.

I'll make sure to note time, place and date...

Hope to see you all.

gixxe r no worries about hijacking the thread co's you're not....

im in Brampton, but usually end up going through Milton when riding local routes. i will keep an eye on this thread. when work permits, ill be sure to join in a ride or two.

No worries silent vik, got couple of riders from Brampton too. They will be joining us as well.

weather has started looking good. Hopefully by April we are rolling on 2 wheels again.

I'm at Derry/Thompson, how can all these bikes be next door and me not know any of you?:)

Back
Top Bottom