Milton Riders | Page 107 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

Do you guys get together regularly? I'm looking to find some groups in the area. Just moved here and got a new bike, but I don't know anyone else who rides around here ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Do you guys get together regularly? I'm looking to find some groups in the area. Just moved here and got a new bike, but I don't know anyone else who rides around here ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Not so much, darazcal who usually organizes the group rides hasn't been very active. I'm always down for a ride, but I'm on a ninja 250, I'm sure I can bring one of my buddies also on a gixxer.

I'm by Derry/Scott if anyone ever wants to go ride. Just started riding again this season after a few years

Just send me a PM if interested and I'll reply back with info...as always ride safe everyone.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't know there was a meet in Milton. Nice photos!!

Is anyone going on Sunday (June 19th) to Milton "Go Station" Cruise Night parking lots at 780 Main St. E from 6:00 pm - dusk? I will be there on Sunday with my daughter on my bike. Hope to see some riders and kids there.

Is anyone going on Sunday (June 19th) to Milton "Go Station" Cruise Night parking lots at 780 Main St. E from 6:00 pm - dusk? I will be there on Sunday with my daughter on my bike. Hope to see some riders and kids there.

Ya same here. I had no idea there was a meet.

Please post time and location here next time if you want new people to join ☺

When is the next planned group ride? I am in Hamilton but love riding the escarpment. If there already isn't a regular meet, I would love to start one.

Hey Scott, we met near the end of the season last year...not sure if you remember. PM me your number and I'll send you info on next ride. See you around...this weekend might be tight Father's Day weekend....

Back
Top Bottom