Milton Riders | Page 97 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

First nice evening for a ride. Made it less than a block when the flashing lights in my mirrors rudely interrupted me. Since when can we get pulled over for some random crap as an excuse to check our ins and lic. Really??? Oh and no ticket! tell me again why you stopped me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twice last year. Same cop both times. Followed me across town for a good 10 mins both times. Why? He's a dick. Second time I asked him if I did anything wrong. He said no I said have a good night. Started my bike and drove away.

Last edited:
cool video...but I want to know...where can I get a jacket like the one the guy is wearing at around the 2:17 mark...the white, red and black one?...hoping they have a ladies version as it would match my bike and helmet perfectly!

cool video...but I want to know...where can I get a jacket like the one the guy is wearing at around the 2:17 mark...the white, red and black one?...hoping they have a ladies version as it would match my bike and helmet perfectly!

hi there,

thanks...

from what i can remember it was alpinestars two piece suite....they are available everywhere, GP should have them...

We're back!

[video=youtube;fOz1mQouQNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOz1mQouQNs[/video]
nice vid as usual Mike? I need to start in the back next time...lmao.. Cheers

nice vid as usual Mike? I need to start in the back next time...lmao.. Cheers

Rob, thanks for coming out bro.

Next time what you need to do is slow down a tad bit so you can at least make the cameo!

All you see of you and ATTS is a little black dot in the vid....LOL!

Ride safe!

Last edited:
Hey Mike. I sold my bandit.

Don't cry don't cry. I didn't give up the group rides for good. I got something else. I'm waiting for it to be delivered. So until then I can't make it for the ride. Unless someone can take me as passenger. :)

I kid.

Hey Mike. I sold my bandit.

Don't cry don't cry. I didn't give up the group rides for good. I got something else. I'm waiting for it to be delivered. So until then I can't make it for the ride. Unless someone can take me as passenger. :)

I kid.

SNOOP!!! I went for a quick solo ride today and I thought I saw you turning left on JS.

Surprise me...I wonder what you got.....

Talk soon.....

Sure, what's a newbie run....is that like a Newfie walk?

Joker!

I was just thinking, we should host a ride for newbies....

I think it's a good way of sharing our riding experience and knowledge...it's a good way of helping fellow riders that are new to the sport...

LOL

I know you're probably laughing at me...LOL...

Hey, I am fairly new in Milton and looking for other rides in the area. I will keep my eye out on this thread for any future rides.

Hey, I am fairly new in Milton and looking for other rides in the area. I will keep my eye out on this thread for any future rides.

Lately we have been setting up the rides via txts but I should have rides set up here as well.

Ride safe.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom