Milton Riders | Page 99 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

New Vid!

[video=youtube;tcAAcjq983o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAAcjq983o[/video]

Nice vid Mike as usual but.. but.. but.. me no see me LOL Rob got primo camera time

Any Miltoners planning on going to Royal in Guelph this Thursday? Looking to avoid the highway/traffic and take back roads instead.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

I always see you guys cruising around. Maybe illl have to tag along one time.

Looking to ride with someone on Thursday (August 7th). I ride a cruiser, if that matters and am pretty new to riding.
An hour or so around town, around 6 in the evening would be great. If not, I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers!

Yea man. Went for a ride in our usual route on Monday. Snake road, kilbride are closed.
We should probably try north

Yea man. Went for a ride in our usual route on Monday. Snake road, kilbride are closed.
We should probably try north

Snoop, just got back from our vacation and thought I would do a solo quick run. It was terrible yesterday anywhere I went was a biatch!

Yes, I'm hoping to do a run up north before our summer ends. Been tough setting up rides this year been busy almost every weekend...

i got your number so i'll let you know and when i get something going...will invite the usual suspects...

We're still here...we ride...!!

Thanks for the vid editing Polocoste...

[video=youtube;how-3d1DLIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=how-3d1DLIo[/video]

Last edited:
Looking to ride with someone wednesday (August 27th). I ride an SV650 if that matters and am pretty new to riding.
An hour or so around town, sometime before 6 maybe? would be awesome. Let me know if anyone wants to ride around town and what time they are avaliable!

Looks like nice weather tommorow aswell

Cheers

Last edited:
Looking to ride with someone wednesday (August 27th). I ride an SV650 if that matters and am pretty new to riding.
An hour or so around town, around noon maybe? would be awesome. Let me know if anyone wants to ride around town and what time they are avaliable!

Looks like nice weather tommorow aswell

Cheers

Wished I was home but working...no go for me...

Ride safe bro.

Back
Top Bottom