Working out! Fitness! Nutrition! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working out! Fitness! Nutrition!

Taleb

Site Supporter
So who here is into fitness... Body building... Cardio.. Etc...

Well I know we all love riding... But who here loves to feel those endorphins after a great work out? I personally love fitness/body building... Great stress reliever and nothing beats the feeling of jumping on the bike after a good work out.... Anyone here into fitness as well as motorcycles?

def me, stopped for a couple years but been in the gym the last month trying to build back up

I work out about 3 times a week and play dodgeball and snowboard in the winter. In the summer still work out 3 times a week but I dragon boat, hike and bike ride. I prefer the competitive sports to going to the gym.

Hiked 16 km on the Bruce Trail today, bringing my total GPS-logged hiking/snowshoe distance for February to 75 km so far. Logged another 20 or so km cross-country skiing so far this month. I prefer outdoor activities over the gym.

I got to the gym and also take the bootcamp courses offered. I'm also on the figure skating team, and I play rugby. Last summer I did a physical labor job and then went to the gym right after, 5 days a week. I also snowboard in the winter. I just love being out side, once the ice melts, roller blades go on :p

lift weight 3 days a week and try to run my local ravine in the summer. Also mountain bike.

I love the outdoor stuff but nothing beats the satisfaction of knowing your body is gonna GROW.

Enjoy working out, but love competitive sports. I would rather be up and out doing something active.

Doing a military ironman this year. 50lb rucksack for 36km, grab a canoe and portage with that and the sack for 4 km, row 8, drop the canoe and finish another 6km on foot... For some reason in my mind it sounds like fun!

Gym 6 times a week, lift in the evenings and 45-60 minutes of low intensity cardio as soon as I wake up...starting to really enjoy it oddly enough.

Depends how long you can stay conscious

Ive done some MMA when i was younger, my humble opinon, boxing is far superior to any style of MMA that is taught. A mix of both is the best that one can do in fighting. back in the day, i did the same boxing was my main sport and then got into MMA.

Unconscious-- i doubt it but i dont know your skill set or how many years you been doing.

I hit the gym about 4 days a week at the moment. Mostly weight lifting....okay...it's all weight lifting haha. I hate treadmills. I also attempt to snowboard but kinda suck at it.

Ive done some MMA when i was younger, my humble opinon, boxing is far superior to any style of MMA that is taught. A mix of both is the best that one can do in fighting. back in the day, i did the same boxing was my main sport and then got into MMA.

Hey twinn....know of any good boxing gyms I can check out?

Unconscious-- i doubt it but i dont know your skill set or how many years you been doing.

I used to feel the same way, I've recently started training Muay Thai and I'm wishing I'd started it much earlier, I'm having trouble getting my head around the whole "KICK" thing.

I started boxing at around 10, trained seriously until I was about 27, I went to Ohio state on a boxing scholarship(american schools will give you money for anything) and I have a brown belt in traditional japanese jujitsu, gave that up for a while then switched to BJJ.

Obviously, I'm more of a ladies man, than a fighter(I was planning to roofie you, not choke or knock you out)

Enjoy working out, but love competitive sports. I would rather be up and out doing something active.

Doing a military ironman this year. 50lb rucksack for 36km, grab a canoe and portage with that and the sack for 4 km, row 8, drop the canoe and finish another 6km on foot... For some reason in my mind it sounds like fun!

ha ha ha it does sound like fun!!! Going to try my frist tri a tri this year:)

Sweet I used to box too. I do jujitsu now but the boxing helps big time. Most people that do martial arts can't throw a decent punch.

Crossfit. That is all.
:)

Back
Top Bottom