Working out! Fitness! Nutrition! | Page 88 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working out! Fitness! Nutrition!

Honestly, homemade food ironically puts you ahead.

Processed foods aren't the devil, but they're not as "good" as real, whole, foods cooked at home.

A lot of the stuff bought or cooked in other establishments have sodium levels through the roof, or preservatives that gunk up your gut, etc etc.

Also what's great with going the way Plant_W explained is, you get a better sense of what you're eating without having to necessarily weigh EVERYTHING after a certain amount of time. You can approximate easier in you mind and when you log it, usually it will come close to your estimate.

Not when they are fried to excess and covered in sauces and creams.

Not when they are fried to excess and covered in sauces and creams.

Well there's that. And it's whether me or wifey cooking usually we don't go over the top on that lol

anyone near the Jane and Lawrence area in T.O? Need work out friends, used to run 18 km a day and play hockey 6 times a week, now I'm a tub of...lard....and my sleep has suffered for it massively, to the point that my short term memory has been crapping itself; no stress release, and I'm anxious by nature, so 1+2=go****yourself when I'm giving myself too much time to think about negative things.

For the cardo machine folks if you want to try something different give the concept2 skierg a go. The skierg is a good complement to rowing as it works the front chain muscle groups whereas the rower works the rear chain muscles. It elevates my heart rate better than any other activity that I have done. To give you a idea how tough it is I hop on a versaclimber at 120+ FPM to cool down after a 2k session.

Reviving this old thread!

I entered in the Ms Health & Fitness contest and was hoping some of you would be so kind as to vote for me. You can do it every 24hr but any vote is better than none :) A facebook account is required for it.

I'm currently 5th in my class but if I want to make it to the quarter finals I need to be in first, and the vote count is cumulative until that point.

Thanks in advance!
I post reminders to vote every so often on my IG page Amazon314 in case you'd like to follow there.

Back
Top Bottom