2011 Moto GP? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

Stoner walks away from everyone at this track.

With the exception of last year he owns this track, '07 to '09 wins.
Rossi won it last year. It's a shame that Rossi is still suffering from his shoulder, would of been curious to see him at 100% fitness.

Let's hope the Honda's don't try to take one another out! ;)

Stoner was pulling away from everyone last year, then crashed on his own while leading from what I recall?

that was the worst race I have ever watched on speed I will be signing up for a videopass on motogp.com. I could not believe the amount of commercials like it was some 500 lap Nascar race.

The race itself wasn't anything to get excited about. Not sure another channel would have helped that.

It was a snoozer. :sleepy1:.........It's unbelievable how much the grid size has shrunk in just a few years.

No reason to race if you cant compete I would guess. The camera angles were too tight it was boring to watch.

Whats the point of having more field fillers? Moto2 has a huge grid size, but they never look at who's fighting for 20th.

All 3 races (125, moto2, motoGP) were a case of one person dominating the field. Surprisingly MotoGP was the closest.

The only way to watch the races is with British Eurosport, best commentators by a country mile.

Last edited:
More of a technical question... Could someone please explain to me why Tony Elias crashed? It couldn't tell if he locked up his front or his rear to cause that crash. It didn't look like he'd begun to initiate his turn yet, so I don't really see why he crashed.

More of a technical question... Could someone please explain to me why Tony Elias crashed? It couldn't tell if he locked up his front or his rear to cause that crash. It didn't look like he'd begun to initiate his turn yet, so I don't really see why he crashed.

haven't watched the race yet, but did his bike look like it suddenly dropped like a rock? if so the front must've locked.

MotoGP Qualifying Practice commences in one half hour! :)
K, where are you guys watching the qualifiers? I don't have satellite

K, where are you guys watching the qualifiers? I don't have satellite

MotoGP subscription if you don't mind paying....... there's lots of cool stuff to watch with a full subscription.

As for the race, the outcome for the winner was obvious, if he hadn't won....... FAIL.......lol
Loved seeing Simoncelli and Dovizioso battle ....those two will be fun too watch this year.
As for Honda, it seems for now they have found a good overall set up for their riders.

I like a tighter race for the top 3 spots though........

Looking forward to Jerez! :D

MotoGP subscription if you don't mind paying....... there's lots of cool stuff to watch with a full subscription.

As for the race, the outcome for the winner was obvious, if he hadn't won....... FAIL.......lol
Loved seeing Simoncelli and Dovizioso battle ....those two will be fun too watch this year.
As for Honda, it seems for now they have found a good overall set up for their riders.

I like a tighter race for the top 3 spots though........

Looking forward to Jerez! :D
Thanks guys, yea I got a motogp subscription today, it was 90 pounds but freaking well worth it

Thanks guys, yea I got a motogp subscription today, it was 90 pounds but freaking well worth it

I'm honestly considering it, I'm sick of watching it on Speed, shortened, and not even airing at the actual time of the race.

ok guys if you want to watch full qualiying and full race day for moto gp go to www.fromsport.com (go to the motorsport section)i know for some races it also shows practice sessions. oh yeah .............its free :)

Yes the MotoGP subscription is money well spent for the avid fan. I've been buying it for the past 3 years and will never go back to watching it on our sub-par motorsports stations.

And today I just discovered it works on my iPhone!!!!! :D the videos used to be unavailable to watch on the iPhone as they were "working on it". So now I can watch interviews, full races etc wherever I go!!!!! :D

Yes the MotoGP subscription is money well spent for the avid fan. I've been buying it for the past 3 years and will never go back to watching it on our sub-par motorsports stations.

And today I just discovered it works on my iPhone!!!!! :D the videos used to be unavailable to watch on the iPhone as they were "working on it". So now I can watch interviews, full races etc wherever I go!!!!! :D

ok thats pretty awesome then before it was a drag that it didnt work for the i phones

live Video

SPA.png
Gran Premio bwin de España

Next live session: 125cc - FP1
days,
hours,
minutes,
seconds

:)

Back
Top Bottom