2011 Moto GP? | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

Rossi seems really optimistic about 2012, excited for the 1000cc engines as well as more teams/riders possibly on the grid as well.

I would love for Rossi to win this year...... And if not at least he is hopefully 'shaping' up the Duc to win in 2012.

Looking forward to Catalunya :)

Rossi seems really optimistic about 2012, excited for the 1000cc engines as well as more teams/riders possibly on the grid as well.

I would love for Rossi to win this year...... And if not at least he is hopefully 'shaping' up the Duc to win in 2012.

Looking forward to Catalunya :)

Well there won't be too much "Shaping up" of the Duc for 2012, I don't think... it is going to be an entirely new bike. They might be able to develop the bike around his riding style a bit more, perhaps though... Time will tell!

Also give him some time to heal that shoulder and leg.

I don't buy it. Pedrosa breaks his collarbone every weekend and can still podium/win.

He's just making excuses that he can't ride the 'Sedici like Stoner did.

I see your point. Assuming we're getting all the info about his injuries.....

I don't buy it. Pedrosa breaks his collarbone every weekend and can still podium/win.

He's just making excuses that he can't ride the 'Sedici like Stoner did.

Ummm say what now???

Pedrosa is a robot, he is not human! ;) :p

Marco Casey Jorge in QP

I missed it but now I don't feel so bad.

Maybe the added pressure, but He's crashed all by himself while winning in the past.

Last edited:
I actually fell asleep with 5 laps to go.

Yea I probably would have as well if I watched the entire thing.

I went from 22 laps to go to 11 to 6 to 2 and then watched them....

I guess the only thing to say about this one was good on Ben to take third......

And one week till the BGP :)

Last edited:
Agreed, this race was lackluster. Was sort of hoping for rain to liven things up. Good on Spies though! Happy for his podium, he's had a tough start this season.

Looking forward to Silverstone :)

Back
Top Bottom