2011 Moto GP? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

[video=youtube;FrP544cFz6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrP544cFz6M[/video]

RDP had a bike problem and rode across the racing line slowly without looking to see who was coming up behind him, he totally deserved to be scolded for it.
I'm no Stoner fan but his actions were justified, in this instance.

RDP had a bike problem and rode across the racing line slowly without looking to see who was coming up behind him, he totally deserved to be scolded for it.
I'm no Stoner fan but his actions were justified, in this instance.

+1

It's sad that even so Stoner is so many times right, there's always people who blast him for his actions. The fastest guy out there, very clean rider, but he cannot do any good. Go figure ...

On the other hand, Vale makes a pass under yellow flag and it's not even consider as an infraction???

I think Pedrosa and Stoner lack talent compared to Rosi and Lorenzo, they are only winning because they have a superior machine, the fact is that as bad as I feel for Pedrosa, he pussy out and got scared hence why he crashed.

I am sorry, but this comment was hard to take ..... You cannot be serious, saying that Stoner has no talent??? Even the people who bad mouth Stoner regularly tend to disagree with you.

I am sorry, but this comment was hard to take ..... You cannot be serious, saying that Stoner has no talent??? Even the people who bad mouth Stoner regularly tend to disagree with you.
Let me write it again.... Lack talent COMPARED to Rosi and Lorenzo

I am saying they have incredible talent but lack of it COMPARED

I wish I had a quarter talent as Stoner

oh yeah regarding how the racers take it easy in the first few laps cuz of cold tires, why don't they have 6 guys with heat guns heating up the tires right below it's melting point before the race?

this would surely give the racer a "traction" advantage, no? lol

No.

oh yeah regarding how the racers take it easy in the first few laps cuz of cold tires, why don't they have 6 guys with heat guns heating up the tires right below it's melting point before the race?

this would surely give the racer a "traction" advantage, no? lol

heat up the tires? before the race? i wonder if there is a market for some kind of warming tire apparatus....

bah! sounds too silly. Guys with heat guns, that sounds a lot more entertaining.

You mean like tire blankets?

I'm on it. here is my prototype.

MotorcyclegoestoBed.jpg

Blankets??????

On tires?

Some drunk from courtice tried to sell me something like this a few years ago.

road racing is risky enough as it is, not sure if need violence to add to it .

but i'm all for the drama :D

The G.O.A.T got his first podium of the year...and we all know how much he likes to chase down his opponents.

Rossi is ****ing up with Ducati!

What??? No way.. as soon as he can make that bike win, I bet he goes on a winning streak like no other. Hopefully it's not too late in the season, but either way I bet that he dominates as soon as 2012 starts on the new bikes.

mmmm nnnaaaaaa lol.. well for him, i hope so :)

I'm with onion on this one, can't stand the Honda guys...well Pedrosa is a nice guy...this was my useless contribution to this thread for the evening :)

lol we'll see what happens :) i don't have a favorite this season yet though... need more races.

Back
Top Bottom