2011 Moto GP? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

I think it was Pedrosa that panicked. It was a risky pass but Marco looked to be in control. In the video it looks like Pedrosa's bike started to wobble and he stood it up and then hit the other bike. But I'm old and my eyes are dim . . . . . .

Yes! I forgot to add about Lorenzo's pass on Dovi!
At the time of it, all I could think was he is going to be eating his own words about 'clean' passes.

Very happy that Rossi made it on the podium, unfortunate that Perdorosa had to be a casualty of it. I feel bad for him, constantly getting injured.

Good race by Dovi, happy for him.

Did anyone else notice the snub Rossi gave Stoner after the race at the conference? Congratulates Dovi and not him? LOL

Yes! I forgot to add about Lorenzo's pass on Dovi!
At the time of it, all I could think was he is going to be eating his own words about 'clean' passes.

Very happy that Rossi made it on the podium, unfortunate that Perdorosa had to be a casualty of it. I feel bad for him, constantly getting injured.

Good race by Dovi, happy for him.

Did anyone else notice the snub Rossi gave Stoner after the race at the conference? Congratulates Dovi and not him? LOL
Not suprising given their recent history. This could get as ugly as the Gibernau, Rossi hate on.....

I think it was Pedrosa that panicked. It was a risky pass but Marco looked to be in control. In the video it looks like Pedrosa's bike started to wobble and he stood it up and then hit the other bike. But I'm old and my eyes are dim . . . . . .

No, you are correct. The only sense it was dirty is that Simoncelli did not leave enough room for Pedrosa to make the corner if he outbraked himself at all... Which did happen, slightly. If you watch it again, Pedrobot's rear wheel skips off the ground for just an instant, right as Simoncelli scares the **** out of him by coming along side.. at that point he could no longer make the corner, and they collided.

Super bummer for Pedrosa though, especially after coming off surgery and winning the first race. I was liking him as the Anti-Lorenzo but it looks like he might be out for a race or two now.

No rain but there was no need for it, wow what a race!!!

Simoncelli is fast..and recklesss...but fast, once he gets his crazy in check he will be there everyweek, he is fun to watch
I think Pedrosa and Stoner lack talent compared to Rosi and Lorenzo, they are only winning because they have a superior machine, the fact is that as bad as I feel for Pedrosa, he pussy out and got scared hence why he crashed.
Dissapointed at Spyes, not for the race but because he somehow end up letting Simoncelli pass him after the drive by penalty, he has the talent to be there in front and same bike as Lorenzo, get your *** more agressive!

I think Pedrosa and Stoner lack talent compared to Rosi and Lorenzo, they are only winning because they have a superior machine

Funny how the machine that Casey was winning on just a few months ago is suddenly the inferior machine now that a GOAT is riding it...

It must have been the machine. Not Stoner's talent. Especially how he got on a brand new machine this season and dominates instantly on it, despite every other Honda's rider's having had at least two seasons with that bike.

Nope no talent at all...

Anyone see this?

*may contain SPOILERS on links.

462596-stoner-punches-de-puniet.jpg

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/s...ogp-casey-stoner-fined-after-de-puniet-punch/

Last edited:
Just 'cause you've got talent doesn't mean you're not a twat...

Well said. Apparently you have to suck the fans ***** to be champion.

After all, Schumacher was the nicest guy on the planet and that's why he dominated F1 so long.....

Well said. Apparently you have to suck the fans ***** to be champion.

After all, Schumacher was the nicest guy on the planet and that's why he dominated F1 so long.....

I don't have a 'dick' to be persuaded by..... Besides Stoner's already won a championship, he needs not to suck anyone off. Not a fan of Stoner's personality, but neither am I a fan of Lorenzo's.....still great rider's though.
Simply putting up the 'other drama' surrounding this weekends race.

LOL dude it wasn't directed at you at all, just agreeing with the guy I quoted in general.

The drama is interesting but it gets stupid when people equate talent with personality.

Entertaining to watch the drama as a side to all the action.

'dudette' :cool:

No offense taken, simply saying not all fans have *****, or base champions off personality, although having a pleasant one helps sell, even when you're not on top (Rossi for example) ;)
Besides track side drama helps the days and weeks go by until the next race :)

Funny how the machine that Casey was winning on just a few months ago is suddenly the inferior machine now that a GOAT is riding it...

It must have been the machine. Not Stoner's talent. Especially how he got on a brand new machine this season and dominates instantly on it, despite every other Honda's rider's having had at least two seasons with that bike.

Nope no talent at all...

not saying stoner is talentless. i think when he won on the duc back in 07. that year the duc had a power advantage due to pneumatic valves or some ****. no other bike can keep up lol. this year the announcers said the hondas got their shitz together and is faster.

Nope no talent at all...

the last couple years was win it or bin it on the Ducati. The year he won it had a significant power advantage and was on the bridgestones when others were on michelins. Ofcourse he had a special talent to ride the beast. Too bad they don't have as much time for offseason testing anymore.

I think Pedrosa and Stoner lack talent compared to Rosi and Lorenzo!
Key word COMPARED

Nope no talent at all...
Never said not talent at all. DO you really think that it's all about stoner, top 4 Qualifiers were all Hondas, don't you think it has to do with technology for this year and not the riders?

not saying stoner is talentless. i think when he won on the duc back in 07. that year the duc had a power advantage due to pneumatic valves or some ****. no other bike can keep up lol. this year the announcers said the hondas got their shitz together and is faster.
We all know the Hondas have an advantage and it is evident on the way they are dominating, Stoner has talent and it is also a winny baby!

I don't like Lorenzo at all but I got to admire the amount of balls he is putting at riding always 100% to even be 3rd or 4th, while Pedrosa and Stoner are basically out for a stroll due to their superior machines this year.

No need to get mad Lightcycle :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom