2011 Moto GP? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

Had Rossi made the pass people would still be buzzing about his march to the front and the amazing passes.

So.......Estoril started today, FP 1 completed already.
Honda's doing well, as is the trend lol
BUT Lorenzo and Rossi both in top 5 as well.
Anyone's thoughts on QP and Race Day?
I am hoping for clear conditions on both days, want to see how Rossi's fitness is with his shoulder and how he's getting along with the Ducati.
Really happy for Simoncelli!!!! :D
Here's hoping for a good QP and Race!!!!

Looks like a lot of riders are on the pace for this round. Really hard to call it.

Hope Danny is healed up enough to not fizzle out at the end...

Could be any of 5 riders to take it but I have a feeling it may become Lorenzo Land.

I want to see Rossi vs. Lorenzo here cuz I kinda miss that....

Last edited:
Looks like Lorenzo is consistent as always. Pretty sure he will be fighting for first place this weekend. Pedrosa and Simoncelli are going to be good to watch up in the front group of guys if they can put in some consistent lap times. Rossi as always is going to make the guys work for the podium. Can't wait for the qualifying and race. it's been way to long since the last race.

So thoughts on the race?

A few surprises considering the weekends results in FP and QP.

Not that much of a exciting race for me, except for a few instances.

Looking forward to the next one, the results are good for the Championship as it's keeping the top 5 close.

I'll still take Rossi...he will step up this year.

What's up with Spies??
spies does not like any of the past few tracks, he said he couldn't wait to finish estoril, let's see if he can do better in the next few tracks.

The Moto2 race was awesome, way better then the main event, kind of like the fight last night

+1. bloody brilliant.
DOn't think it was a rape at all, Hondas are faster this year, Lorenzo is doing well to even keep himself at the top and I am no Lorenzo fan.

Did anyone watch the QP press conference drama? Now that was a spectacle.:boxing: The race...it's nice to see Pedrosa able to ride race distance. Hope he doesn't injure himself this year, his pace has been consistently blistering

DOn't think it was a rape at all, Hondas are faster this year, Lorenzo is doing well to even keep himself at the top and I am no Lorenzo fan.

Quite agree. It was very obvious (knowing how Pedro can square the Honda and jet out of any corner, plus his size ....) that he was sandbagging into turn 1 (perhaps he was too excited about his shoulder not causing a numbness in his hand) for most of the race. Once he pulled the pin he was gone ....

Lorenzo must be livid inside knowing that there was not much he could do.

spies does not like any of the past few tracks, he said he couldn't wait to finish estoril, let's see if he can do better in the next few tracks.

The Moto2 race was awesome, way better then the main event, kind of like the fight last night

I realize that he doesn't like these tracks, but the mistakes he's been making so far this season are kind of a disappointment regardless the tracks ....

Lorenzo had a Honda in his *** for hours.

Now he has Marco in it.

It's not rape if he likes it?

:)

Marco has found his Biaggi.

I just watched the exchange between simmoncelli and Lorenzo on Motogp.com... lol I can't wait for the next race

Maybe next time Simoncelli tries a dangerous pass he can get arrested after the race....

Pedrosa was racing really good especially with his injury. Yamaha better get some new parts before one of the Honda riders takes the points lead and doesn't look back.

It sure is strange to see a different Honda rider perform well at each track. The riding style of the Honda racers must play a bigger roll then I expected.

I sure hope that the new 1000CC Ducati for 2012 will be more competitive then this year. Sure would like to see Rossi win on the Italian bike.

. Yamaha better get some new parts before one of the Honda riders takes the points lead and doesn't look back.

Lorenzo and Spies were testing a new engine on Monday in Estoril that is supposed to bridge the gap with the hondas on the power side, Corner exit speed is another issue since that is due to the new gear box the Hondas have

Someone can correcte me if I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom