Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 209 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
"The truck was being driven by a member of the Integrated Emergency Response Team, a highly-trained group of weapons experts who respond to hostage situations, serious crime arrests and even close-quarter combat."

Lol, highly trained...

I know if civilians were to lose their firearms they would probably be changed.

"The truck was being driven by a member of the Integrated Emergency Response Team, a highly-trained group of weapons experts who respond to hostage situations, serious crime arrests and even close-quarter combat."

Lol, highly trained...

I know if civilians were to lose their firearms they would probably be changed.

If civilians left their firearm in an unsecured vehicle or, in fact, just left it in their secured vehicle to go into a store, they could be charged.

Are 40mm restricted, prohibited or just regular long arms?

'Looks like an ARWEN. Technically not a "firearm" so... 'Should be unregulated. However IIRC the ARWEN is a 37mm... Maybe it's a newer model?
I doubt the distributor would sell them to individuals though... LE and Military sales only.
The only thing regulated would be the ammunition. Destructive ammo/OC/Gas would be controlled.
I had a SPIKES 37mm launcher which really is just a "signalling device" as the only ammunition I used was "smoke" and flares.

Last edited:
last week a cop actually pulled me over in my car for doing 77 in a 60 zone and got a "reduced" ticket of 75 in a 60. not a school zone, not a safety zone and frankly if you stand by the side of the road avg speeds on that road are 80-90kmh. I drive that road daily, past 10 years only seen a cop 3 times on that road, one being the day i got the ticket. and have not seen a cop since my ticket.

this is why i have zero respect for the cops. these kind of BS, garbage, quota and revenue generation tickets that have NOTHING to do with protecting the public and/or safety.

I seriously try hard to not get tickets and keep a clean record. it's important to me, cuz it results in insurance increases across the board, not just once, but on all my vehicles (cars + bikes) for years. getting a ticket like this is just... frustrating. how do these ******** sleep at night!?

https://youtu.be/ZDt_s9UQ2sM?list=PLW1aUeUvi3TeDXbhjKr5ilqLCDNnmODjW

Last edited by a moderator:
But you were breaking the law. He ticketed you. Not sure how that equates to a total lack of respect from you.

As a cop he did his job. As a driver on public roads you broke the law.

If you want speed limits changed do something about it.

PRP blast 15 year old overnight disrupting my timmies run, the world is ending ! , -that was sarcasm btw

But you were breaking the law. He ticketed you. Not sure how that equates to a total lack of respect from you.

As a cop he did his job. As a driver on public roads you broke the law.

If you want speed limits changed do something about it.

My apologies. I shall run for Premier of Ontario at once, "do something about it", and never criticize unjust acts again.

Any law that is broken and not followed by the majority is an unjust law. Those enforcing such laws do not serve the public, but rather the governing body profiting from that unjust law.

last week a cop actually pulled me over in my car for doing 77 in a 60 zone and got a "reduced" ticket of 75 in a 60. not a school zone, not a safety zone and frankly if you stand by the side of the road avg speeds on that road are 80-90kmh. I drive that road daily, past 10 years only seen a cop 3 times on that road, one being the day i got the ticket. and have not seen a cop since my ticket.

this is why i have zero respect for the cops. these kind of BS, garbage, quota and revenue generation tickets that have NOTHING to do with protecting the public and/or safety.

I seriously try hard to not get tickets and keep a clean record. it's important to me, cuz it results in insurance increases across the board, not just once, but on all my vehicles (cars + bikes) for years. getting a ticket like this is just... frustrating. how do these ******** sleep at night!?

FFS there are so many things that need to be fixed with the police in general, but your self-righteous privilege to break the law without consequences to your pocketbook is NOWHERE on the list.

So, does that make you in favour of photo radar, or stronger enforcement in that area?

The cops can't be doing radar everywhere, but people can speed excessively everywhere.
It might have been a neighborhood complaint, that got the radar put there, and if so, it will be back.
No you have to get up earlier, and slow down for a while, which is probably a good thing.
That's the whole purpose of radar, to get people to slow down. It only works for a limited time, and the cops are limited on resources.
Photo radar would solve some of that, but would make it more of a pay to play "game".

35849559540_48b444da63_b.jpg

Hamilton Wentworth has reduced all the speed limits on their concession roads to 60. That's the same speed limit as Plains Rd. W. through downtown Aldershot. Ridiculous, and nothing more than a cash generating move. Now before you say "it's for traffic calming to keep everyone only doing 80", if that were true, the limit on Plains Rd. would be 40 to keep people only doing 60, so your argument is invalid.

My apologies. I shall run for Premier of Ontario at once, "do something about it", and never criticize unjust acts again.

Any law that is broken and not followed by the majority is an unjust law. Those enforcing such laws do not serve the public, but rather the governing body profiting from that unjust law.

Man up - you played and now you pay. Doesn't make law enforcement the dick in this scenerio.

Back
Top Bottom