Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 206 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 54 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: Highway patrol pulled Traffic Controll officer to give him a ticket

Say who? You?

Traffic control officer is there to ensure safe operation. Stop making stuff up.

Says the Highway Traffic Act. Do your own research. Come back to the conversation once you're edumicated.

Last edited:
Article says 10 officers but still crazy either way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Article says 10 officers but still crazy either way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The reports on this are all over the place. I added three updates to my post and then deleted them, because of conflicting information. It sounds like 10 police officers and one civilian shot, with 5 of the officers having died of their woulds. One shooter dead (either by police or his own gun, depending upon the report) and three more in custody.

Only 1 shooter the media blew it out of proportion again, the police blew him up with a bomb on a robot

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

And oh, but they hate to hear that argument.

Last edited:

Why does she need to know the officers name? That officer was a part of a police unit at the scene. That units activity resulted in her being shot unintentionally. It doesn't matter which cops bullet hit her. It wasn't personal. I can understand wanting to know, to make it personal. It's also understandable that the fuzz needs to stick handle the situation. Some people like to make hay out of unfortunate situations. Follow the money.

Back
Top Bottom