Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 193 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
Sounds like a fricken police state already. What's a person to do? Well, I guess if I HAVE to ride or drive it'll HAVE to be with due care and attention. The roads used to be like an inner tube rapid ride for me. I guess those days are over.

Fluke. They have a big detachment there and they patrol the 41 like mad.

Oh, I definitely know that, but didn't see any in the immediate area.

No, wait. I lie. I did see one on Jim Kimmett near Wally World. That's it.

maybe they were in undercover unmarked vehicles.

I've got pretty good RADAR for unmarkeds and didn't see any around there. I definitely saw a few unmarked SUVs around Trenton though.

https://twitter.com/OPP_ER/status/614516259443621888

3:31 PM - 26 Jun 2015

Not a good way to kick off the first big weekend of the summer. Slow down, pay attention and arrive alive!

If they're taking the time to take a picture for social media of +140, looks like enforcement is starting around +120. Better to slow down this weekend :(

LPmdZoR.jpg

Looks like OPP East love to take pictures of their clocked radar speeds

https://twitter.com/OPP_ER/status/614134873851342848

2:15 PM - 25 Jun 2015

It isn't just your safety at risk-consider passengers and other drivers. Slow Down!​

UMvC94q.jpg

Last edited:
The officer is a She.

Investigators say the officer’s duty belt was stolen from his car in front of his home on Rose Street in Barrie. The belt contained a Smith and Wesson .40 calibre pistol, 46 rounds of ammunition, pepper spray, a baton and handcuffs.

? First I've heard there being a woman involved

You think "his dad's crew" did that son any favours? They charged the son with both dangerous driving causing death and criminal negligence causing death which is about as bad as it can get for him.

Don't mean **** unless a conviction is reached
The investigation is theirs to botch.
In the interest of transparency a outside agency should be handling this.

I can see an acquittal based on a technicality

I would more expect it to be plead down to a single careless charge (POA). Hell, the guy who made me a hood ornament some years back had a suspended license and no insurance, from his previous incidents, and ended up with a reduced no insurance fine and "improper left turn." He didn't have any police connections.

I would more expect it to be plead down to a single careless charge (POA). Hell, the guy who made me a hood ornament some years back had a suspended license and no insurance, from his previous incidents, and ended up with a reduced no insurance fine and "improper left turn." He didn't have any police connections.

I'm expecting messed up paperwork which gets this guy off scot free, oops, we made a mistake.

Have you seen the story I've posted a few times of when I witnessed a guy get let off free for a DUI because he was a lost cause? Nothing surprises me in traffic court after that.

Back
Top Bottom