Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 197 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
If the dog takes a poo in the house 5 times over the year, i would scold it and say "no,no,no, BAD dog" ...every time.
I don't need to go outside the other 360 days and tell the dog how good he is.

More importantly, we aren't talking about the garbage man forgetting your house, these guys go into the force because they want to help people (presumably) and they swore an oath to set the highest example unless i'm mistaken.
These aren't minor infractions here, this thread has more serious crimes than most novels.

Here's another analogy to simplify things, if you own a business, hire a loss prevention officer and he's the only one stealing from you, should he be suspended with pay? keep his job if he says he's sorry? Or be charged as the thief he is?

And if you have two dogs but punish the good one, when the bad one goes in the house...?

Don't be silly brother, a person with 10 dogs can tell you exactly which one is guilty, some dogs are smarter than most people. ;)

I don't see any good cops getting punished by their superiors, the only blowback is coming from the dumbed down public
Partial explanation here https://youtu.be/8bApS5c5XrU

Your point is taken however, we can't fall into the us vs them mentality, this is about accountability and integrity.
The bigger problem,this division is done by design, part of the evil plan to divide and conquer.
Out of chaos comes order, and not in a good way.
This race war, terrorist boogeymen, police state, financial crisis and corruption of youth is all well planned.

Watching Chicago situation i assume? There's a bad reason behind all these events.

Kinda off topic, but this has been everywhere. All I've heard from the friends I have who look like that cop (mid thirties, white males, similar beards) is that if they stopped to help a kid build a snowman for the very same reasons (liking kids, liking play, liking snow) Cops would have been called for an attempted abduction or a sexual predator.

This is slightly off topic; and don't take it the wrong way; but it shows you what we (most people) allow our uniformed officers to do without question.

I'm all for police walking the beat and interacting WITH citizens. NOT when they're going through soon-to-be gentrified neighborhoods profiling (certain) youth and putting them 'in the system' so they can be dealt with later.

-- definitely NOT in cruisers hanging out in parking lots in the "24-7" position idling away.

[video=youtube;O0f_nFKVoyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0f_nFKVoyQ[/video]

While I agree with the basic premise, there's a lot of raw number comparison going on in that video. You have to compare percentages to percentages. There's also no definition regarding what constitutes "X times more lethal." The actual American numbers by percentage of population are frightening enough, when properly presented. They don't have to be inflated in the way that TYT video does.

While I agree with the basic premise, there's a lot of raw number comparison going on in that video. You have to compare percentages to percentages. There's also no definition regarding what constitutes "X times more lethal." The actual American numbers by percentage of population are frightening enough, when properly presented. They don't have to be inflated in the way that TYT video does.
Like how many bullets should be fired to stop a kid ignoring police order, per capita?

Back
Top Bottom