Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 179 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
Judge slams OPP officer, acquits Good Samaritan
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2014 01:09 PM EST

A 48-year-old-grandmother who was acting as a “Good Samaritan” was karate-kicked, sucker-punched, beaten and left with “catastrophic injuries” by a police officer, a judge said Tuesday

Maria “Tonie” Farrell was charged with assaulting a police officer in an incident that has left her crippled from a shattered knee.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/16/judge-slams-opp-officer-acquits-good-samaritan

KTLxQrY.jpg

Donuts or coffee? Timmy's power went out in the storm and can't see the sign? You switched from cops to emergency vehicle btw. Technically that's moving the goalposts.

The difference between passing a fire truck with cherries and sirens and a cop is that the cop can do something about it besides *****.

If the COP was going mutheringly slow, I might pass him also.
I mean, most people have no idea how to drive in the winter. What makes a dumb *** cop any different.

OH, he has cherries light up.....so what.

Judge slams OPP officer, acquits Good Samaritan
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2014 01:09 PM EST

A 48-year-old-grandmother who was acting as a “Good Samaritan” was karate-kicked, sucker-punched, beaten and left with “catastrophic injuries” by a police officer, a judge said Tuesday

Maria “Tonie” Farrell was charged with assaulting a police officer in an incident that has left her crippled from a shattered knee.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/16/judge-slams-opp-officer-acquits-good-samaritan

KTLxQrY.jpg

WOAH! and of course nothing will happen to him. How the hell can you refuse to provide notes of the incident to the SIU? What is the point of having such a toothless agency to watch the police. Unless the police start cleaning out their bad apples respect for law enforcement will keep going down. How can anyone defend this officers actions.

WOAH! and of course nothing will happen to him. How the hell can you refuse to provide notes of the incident to the SIU? What is the point of having such a toothless agency to watch the police. Unless the police start cleaning out their bad apples respect for law enforcement will keep going down. How can anyone defend this officers actions.

f'en cowardly POS

http://www.siu.on.ca/en/news_template.php?nrid=2132

Ontario Provincial Police Officer Charged
Case Number: 14-PVI-253

Mississauga (16 December, 2014) ---

Director of the Special Investigations Unit (SIU), Tony Loparco has caused a charge to be laid against the officer.

OPP Constable Jamie Porto is facing one charge of dangerous driving causing bodily harm, contrary to s. 249(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada.

The incident occurred on October 24, 2014. Shortly after 2:00 p.m., an officer in an OPP cruiser travelling on County Road 42 in St. Joachim collided with a civilian vehicle at the intersection of northbound County Road 31. As a result of the collision, the driver of the civilian vehicle sustained serious injuries.

Just read in the Hamilton Spectator about a cop up on some kind of excessive force conduct charges X 2. The complainants? Not the prisoners, but fellow officers.

It shouldn't be news that the cops are doing the right thing, it should be a daily mundane occurrence.
Oh but it should make the news because when it doesn't people seem to forget that there are actually quite a few cops out there actually doing their job ethically and justly. Sort of follows the principle of "if I don't see it, it doesn't exists".

I believe the sentiment is that in an perfect world it wouldn't be news.

Oh but it should make the news because when it doesn't people seem to forget that there are actually quite a few cops out there actually doing their job ethically and justly. Sort of follows the principle of "if I don't see it, it doesn't exists".

It pretty much doesn't exist.

surprised this is not all over the news..

[video=youtube;J8wGzuHR3u8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8wGzuHR3u8[/video]

Back
Top Bottom