Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 174 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 54 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: Cop with bad attitude - Motorcycle related

No soap socks?

No blanket, that way they didn't know who had participated, (usually 6 - 10 guys were around). Sort of like the premise of the firing squad only 4 out of 5 live ammo...lol

Videos like stats can be "manipulated or skewed" to show what the person wants them to portray, not always the whole story.

Was this the first M/C party or were there others that got out of hand? A lot of the time haters have target fixation.

A lot of the time haters have target fixation.

Wow what a great observation! I'm gonna use that.

I am personally tired of loud bikes, and Harley's make up a good percentage of them. I wouldn't want 10 of them lined up in front of my house making a racket. I think there is more to this story than the brief video we saw.

He must have a reason.

Nope, see;

R. v. Ladouceur [1990] 1 S.C.R. 1257

It basically says that even thought random traffic stops violate your Charter Right not to be detained arbitrarily, in the interest of public safety, this right is essentially revoked under s.1 of the Charter of rights. This is the same section that for example, prohibits you from saying discriminating things to whom ever you want (race and religion most commonly) despite your "Right" to free speech.

The reality is simply being seen driving a motor vehicle by an officer means you then have to prove you are legally operating the vehicle if they request it. That is all the reason they need, and you as the driver have to identify yourself, produce a drivers licence, registration and valid insurance slip.

Re: Police over reaction

Looks like they do it a little differently down there. Police tolerating encroachment for a long time like that, very vulnerable. Got good chuckle about dude red shirt blue hat coming in from the left. Strolls right by like it's an every day thing. Overall, even accounting for Latin blood, a lot of bad acting going on. Did not vote, don't appreciate being pinned down so early in the festivities.

After the shot is fired, the cop on the ground looks up as if to say WTF?

Standard police protocol. Fluid situations require reassessment at vital junctures. Did you vote?

The poll, as it stands now, is a microcosm of society at large. I'm sure of it.

At some points it looks like the gun was pointed at another cop's back. I haven't handled a firearm for decades but that used to be a bad idea.

Worst example of muzzle control I've ever seen

Worst example of muzzle control I've ever seen

I thought he did well. Pointed the gun at everyone but himself.;)

Looks like people really like turtles

Those little painted turtle and the ones in tanks are cool but snapping turtles can **** right off.

On a serious note, that is some piss poor firearms handling. It looked like it was an accidental discharge caused by a gun being held by an under qualified moron.

I see maybe 7 people who, if this had happened here, would have been arrested for obstruct police. The charges would have stuck, too. It started with someone who was selling illegal product resisting lawful arrest, but several morons just had to get involved.

He qualifies for the Toronto Police Force.....lol

But really, surprised he didn't shoot a fellow officer. As stated...bad muzzle control...and I don't even handle real weapons.

Back
Top Bottom