Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 213 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
I think the SIU went by to check out the new place and he was already there. He was requesting the bail changes to allow him to live there with whomever and they came by to do an inspection... He would have been in court today to try and get his conditions changed.

From the reports that I've heard he went to view the apartment that he was thinking of moving into. That he did so without his surety AND in violation of his bail conditions is a bit of an issue. As a cop he can't exactly claim ignorance.

From the reports that I've heard he went to view the apartment that he was thinking of moving into. That he did so without his surety AND in violation of his bail conditions is a bit of an issue. As a cop he can't exactly claim ignorance.

Apparently he was there with his fiancee. Just in case having to live with your ex-wife wasn't awkward enough, I am sure she appreciates visits from his fiancee.

Given that he has a new significant other to act as a surety, assuming that she was of good character I would think the court would have been inclined to allow the move if he hadn't been so stupid (again).

I think we're saying the same thing.
I'm not sure if they claim he had already moved in or was just present at that moment without his surety... just that they say "he was there"

Balderrama is the new fiancee. I am glad that she thinks "he would not do anything to jeopardize his release or put me at financial risk". That amount of stupid and forcillo fit well together. She moved here less than a month ago and he has already jeopardized his release and put his ex-wife at financial risk.

from cp24.com

In the court documents, Balderrama said that she understands that Forcillo could be sent to jail if his appeal fails and is willing to post $18,000 in savings to act as a surety.
She said that Forcillo advised her of the conditions he is under early on their relationship.
“I know he would not do anything to jeopardize his release or put me at financial risk,” she wrote.

How does a guy under house arrest or forced to live with his life meet chicks?

Internet, or by breaking his bail terms. How do imprisoned serial killers meet women?

*UPDATE* They knew each other 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Ed Upenieks, a lawyer for the Yatim family, said the alleged breach shows a lack of respect for the system.
“It calls into question his respect for the legal system and for the bail conditions,” Upenieks said.

Once again blame everyone but the idiot with the knife who refused police orders. The cops life is falling apart, but lets go back to the poor innocent baby who was turning his life around, waving a knife on a crowded street car.How about the lack of respect Yatim had that night on the street car?
Yatim had a mental issue, 1 in5 Canadians will have a mental issue. So you think it's OK to just fill them with bullets?

This just in: Forcillo's bail hearing has been pushed back to Nov. 30th. The Crown is pushing for him to be remanded in custody, rather than being released once again on bail.

This means that he remains locked up until at least Nov. 30th.

Yatim had a mental issue, 1 in5 Canadians will have a mental issue. So you think it's OK to just fill them with bullets?

FWIW Some time after the Yatim killing a disturbed teenager with a knife three times as long as Yatim's was subdued without injuries by two teachers at a local high school. Which example do we want to follow?

This just in: Forcillo's bail hearing has been pushed back to Nov. 30th. The Crown is pushing for him to be remanded in custody, rather than being released once again on bail.

This means that he remains locked up until at least Nov. 30th.

How does one get released on bail before the bail hearing that determines whether they should be out on bail? I are confoosed.

I can't help but wonder if his ex-wife cut him loose because of his inherent personality or did she get tired of saying "Yes, that Forcillo."

How does one get released on bail before the bail hearing that determines whether they should be out on bail? I are confoosed."

He was released on bail with the condition that he must stay in his house in Vaughan with his (ex)wife except for medical and court appointments.

The hearing that was scheduled for yesterday was to try to update the condition to allow him to stay in his fiancees house. He jumped the gun and now he gets to hang out in jail for a bit and think about how him being an idiot is ruining his life.

The hearing November 30th is to determine if he is allowed out again or whether he should remain incarcerated until the appeal is complete. The cynic in me says he planned this on the hopes that he can sue for alleged mistreatment in jail and retire to a warm island if he wins his appeal.

FWIW Some time after the Yatim killing a disturbed teenager with a knife three times as long as Yatim's was subdued without injuries by two teachers at a local high school. Which example do we want to follow?
The teachers were afraid of guns, wusses put their lives at risk when they should have simply stood their ground against the student then mowed the sucker down when he flinched.

Ed Upenieks, a lawyer for the Yatim family, said the alleged breach shows a lack of respect for the system.
“It calls into question his respect for the legal system and for the bail conditions,” Upenieks said.

Once again blame everyone but the idiot with the knife who refused police orders. The cops life is falling apart, but lets go back to the poor innocent baby who was turning his life around, waving a knife on a crowded street car.How about the lack of respect Yatim had that night on the street car?

is this sonnythebull

Your are dumb to fight a person with a knife . This situation could have had a tragic outcome . Two dead teachers .

If they're wavin' their dick at me no.
If they don't drop the knife they're wavin' at me, yes absolutely.

If they're wavin' their dick at me no.
If they don't drop the knife they're wavin' at me, yes absolutely.

Yatim wasn't a threat to Forcillo at any point in that incident. If you really believe he was.. I serious hope you don't work in a position that has you using a gun.

More to the point, he wasn't a threat to anyone at that point, nor was he a risk of becoming an uncontained threat.

But he had a knife. So blammo is the way to go, I guess.

More to the point, he wasn't a threat to anyone at that point, nor was he a risk of becoming an uncontained threat.

But he had a knife. So blammo is the way to go, I guess.

And he definitely wasn't a threat as he twitched out his life on a bus floor, with his heart and spine blown out, which is why the "attempted murder" charge stuck.

And he definitely wasn't a threat as he twitched out his life on a bus floor, with his heart and spine blown out, which is why the "attempted murder" charge stuck.
That never made sense either. If Forcillo was murderous with his last volley of shots but not his first a few seconds earlier, what circumstance caused him to so radically and suddenly change his frame of mind? It's absurd to me to treat his actions in each instance in isolation as if they had no bearing on each other.

Back
Top Bottom