metal lathe | GTAMotorcycle.com

metal lathe

cola_fiend2003

Does anyone know of a small business in Brampton or Mississauga that can turn down some round stock for me? 2 smaller pieces of round stock for a project. They don't need to be to the thou., just to the closest mm on the ends. Even if someone has a metal lathe in their garage or workshop at home. These don't need to be cnc'ed or anything. If I had a lathe I'd do it myself by hand. I may require some more of the same later.

Does anyone know of a small business in Brampton or Mississauga that can turn down some round stock for me? 2 smaller pieces of round stock for a project. They don't need to be to the thou., just to the closest mm on the ends. Even if someone has a metal lathe in their garage or workshop at home. These don't need to be cnc'ed or anything. If I had a lathe I'd do it myself by hand. I may require some more of the same later.
I have a lathe and Mill in my basement- just North east of Brampton- What u need??

Actually, this is an older thread but I do/will need a couple of steel 1" dia. x 6" steel pins turned down on on end to fit inside the rear axle. I will get the exact measurements to turn down to. if you can do it. It's for the axle pins in this contraption. Mine's done. It's for another one for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom