Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally! Use it or lose it!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally! Use it or lose it!!!!

johnny da bull

Hey everyone, I just want to get some feedback in regards to the Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally. I used to go all the time when I rode my ZX9 and always had a great time. It seems each year that the number of bikes going is decreasing. When I went , we always took pride in having a rally stictly for sport bikes and always had a blast. My question is simple and I will forward the info to the organizers. Why is this rally slowly dying. What needs to be done to make it great again? :happy3:

Just my two cents, include everyone. Take the sport out and promote it as Parry Sound Summerfest Bike rally or something like that.

Don't plan the event on the same weekend as the double header at Mosport.

Add nude girls and free weed.

Hey Engishj, I spend a lot of time up in Parry Sound as my brother is the Fire Chief up there, just a side note, take a little walk in the bushes up there, you may be able to solve both your wishes. One grows wild up there and the other is , well, just wild ;) :happy3:

Define "great" ?

Says here in the dictionary > WobblyCat
read2.gif

yonge street don't reach that far!

I mean whatever the location was that was right in the middle of town.

If Parry Sound "gave us the town" to use they wouldn't have moved the location to the outskirts on the other side of town. They either want us or they don't.

The atmosphere was better when the vendors and actual show were right in the center of everything.

I beleieve they moved it back to the original location because many of the riders were asking for it to be moved back to Foley. It is so typical that a few riders complain and ask it to be moved and the organizers thought that was the general concensus, rather than asking everyone. Almost sounds like our government eh?

lol wait so now its even further from Parry Sound?

ahahahaha

And people wonder why the rally gets worse and worse... who's running this thing? yeesh.

And 15 minutes further from Parry Sound. The event was great when it was in downtown Parry Sound, It was central and the folks who made a weekend out of it were all nearby. It was a good atmosphere, bikes everywhere all weekend long, etc etc.

Now there's even less reason for people from Toronto to go into Parry Sound. I guess that town just doesn't want the money.

Too many cops.
Do we actually expect to have a town given to us to use and bring in thousands of bikes and have absolutely no police presence? I really don't think that would be safe for anyone. Even places like Stugis and Datona have a large police contingent. Is it really that bad, all we have to do is behave reasonably and there would be no problems

Back
Top Bottom