Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 208 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

I still don't know which one is better!! I might have to flip a coin on this one.

I still don't know which one is better!! I might have to flip a coin on this one.

LoL Yup! Been jumping around with phones the last 2 years and went from an 4s, to a 5s (work) to an S4 and now on the Z30....each one has it's pluses and minuses, but overall I think I liked the S4 the least....all the bloatware was pissing me off and was a pain with time as the phone slowed down considerably. The Z30 is ok...but not a lot of features, and frustrating at times.

Might end up back at an 5S soon....it's the right size, and ease of use just works for me.

LG G2, the only Android phone that matters.
I had the LG G2 awesome phone, gave it to my gf last year and picked up the LG G3, even better then the G2, gave the LG G3 to my son and now I have the Note 5, best phone I've ever owned. I had a blackberry for work, hated it, now I just got an iPhone 5s from work, hate iPhone but not as much as I hate blackberry. Hands down the Note 5 is in a league of its own.

I have had a Samsung Galaxy S and S5 and my wife had a S2 and now has a Sony Xperia 5. Love expandable memory. Just upgraded my S5 to 128 Gig internal (which gives me 119 Gig) and was able to add a whack of music and other stuff I wanted to put in and still over 70 Gig free. Best of all the Micro SD card can come with me if I choose to snag a S7 Edge, G5 or the next Galaxy Note. Sadly the latest S7 and S7 Edge do not have removable batteries. The battery in my S5 is still holding a decent charge but it is not the same as it was during my first year with the phone. Nice that I can change out the battery if I wanted to.

Hmmm... May I can do an upgrade. Take a discount, switch carriers (been with Rogers for years), snag a S7 Edge (like the larger screen size and battery), go to LG, wait for the Note... Decisions, decisions, decisions... First World Problems... ;)

You guys should try the new Nexus 6P. Sweet phone, great feel in the hands with the metal design, and it's fast, fast, FAST.

The new LG G5 is on my radar as well - LG does very little bloatware.

The Samsung's bug me with how much stuff is pre installed.

I'm on a Nexus 5 running CM 13.1 (cyanogenMod, marshmallow) and i love it. If i could keep my phone running like it is right now, id do it.
Wifey has the 5x and she loves it, havent played much with it and she doesnt want me to mod it :p

Probably in a year i'll want to upgrade though, and buy outright cause the plan i have with telus is discontinued and stellar.

You guys should try the new Nexus 6P. Sweet phone, great feel in the hands with the metal design, and it's fast, fast, FAST.

The new LG G5 is on my radar as well - LG does very little bloatware.

The Samsung's bug me with how much stuff is pre installed.

+1 on the Samsung bloatware. My S5 only has 16 Gig internal so it was filling up all the time whenever I did updates. Why I cannot delete some of these goofy apps is beyond me.

The G5 seems interesting. The fact that it has a removable battery is a plus. I got an extra year out of my S1 and out of my wife's S2 because I was able to put new batteries in. SD support is a must have for me so the G5 and the new Samsungs fit the bill.

Someone was telling me about the one plus phones. Anyone have any experience with these?

https://oneplus.net/ca_en

For all the iPhone users, Apple Pay is live in Canada as of today (was before too, but was limited to AMEX cards only). Works with any POS that has tap function.

For all the iPhone users, Apple Pay is live in Canada as of today (was before too, but was limited to AMEX cards only). Works with any POS that has tap function.
Fyi, all the Petro gas stations that I have been to, when paying inside, are saying that they are not allowing people to pay with their phones. It only came up as I have a wallet case, and when I went to tap, they informed me.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Live for RBC and CIBC credit cards as of today. Debit coming shortly.
TD will have something in the next few weeks for both debit and credit.
BMO and Scotia are a couple months away as well.

It's a step in the right direction. It just took a while longer than expected to get the big banks on board. Since we've had the paywave/tap technology for a while, this wasn't as revolutionary a thing as it is south of the border where they still rely on mag stripes and chip+pin is new tech to them.

Fyi, all the Petro gas stations that I have been to, when paying inside, are saying that they are not allowing people to pay with their phones. It only came up as I have a wallet case, and when I went to tap, they informed me.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Didn't work at the Petro pump, but I've had issues every time lately at the pump, worked fine indoors. Used it a couple other times today without issue.

Balogna. Flash is dead. Also, ever wonder why you don't see bazillions of adult iPhone users complaining about that 'choice' they're all missing? Comparing shipping numbers between a product and an OS is a try hard move. Don't like your carrier? Unlock. Sorry about your luck 'merica, not the phones fault. C'mon cnet, picking your nose and throwing a curve ball... SAD.

Video Rating: 2/10
I-feel-better-after-saying-that Score: 8/10

Balogna. Flash is dead. Also, ever wonder why you don't see bazillions of adult iPhone users complaining about that 'choice' they're all missing? Comparing shipping numbers between a product and an OS is a try hard move. Don't like your carrier? Unlock. Sorry about your luck 'merica, not the phones fault. C'mon cnet, picking your nose and throwing a curve ball... SAD.

Video Rating: 2/10
I-feel-better-after-saying-that Score: 8/10

If you are referring to the original video it is 7 years old. Flash wasn't quite dead by then.

who cares, Android is still better than iPhone....
I agree.

But I'm also still using a Note4 as one of the major features I liked about Android phones, removable battery, is no longer offered by most (all?) of the newer models.

Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

7 year old thread...cool...when I plug the phone into the PC...I want to see folders. To drop stuff into. Or delete stuff out of. And 3rd party apps that will handle any file type. Apple is not for me.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Getting bored of my 5S recently. Anyone try out the DTEK50/60 phones? Thinking of trying one out.

need to read this thread again for phone suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom