Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 134 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

You really can't be serious, the stupid phone is out dated at its release lmfao. Apple really dropped the ball this time.

Care to explain how it is outdated?

Taken from http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/12/iphone-5-whats-changed/

iSheeps (a year ago): 3.5" is the perfect screen size! Why would you ever want 4"+ screens?? That's too big!
iSheeps (today): 4" is the perfect screen size! Why would you ever want 4.5"+ screens? That's too big!
iSheeps (in a year): iPhone 5S has a 4.5" screen size?! Apple is an innovator!

just wait til Apple releases the 7" iPad.

All the sheeple will come on here telling us how Apple is waaaay ahead of the competition. :lmao:

Another cool point is that iOS6 will be available to the 3GS, a phone that's over three and a half years old. Android can really learn something from that

Pfff big deal, when they could cook me dinner & clean my house l'll be all ears

Sent from my tablet using my paws

As for iPhone5, it looks like a really nice update. When you already have the most beautiful phone on the market, an update like this simply pushes it a bit further out of reach of the competition.

Aside from the looks, the screen size looks really appealing and I bet this phone will feel wonderful in the hand. Thin, tall design still means you reach every corner of the screen with one hand but you have more icons on the page and more real estate for apps. The processor and camera sound awesome, and the screen will undoubtedly be [still] the best in the business. Looks like a winner.

^^^^^ reality distorted apple fanboy psychobabble at it finest right here folks!! ^^^^^

Apple, purveyors of the phone that should have been released last year.....the new RIM :lmao:

You really can't be serious, the stupid phone is out dated at its release lmfao. Apple really dropped the ball this time.

C'mon man! The new larger screen allows for another row of icons. Thats pure Apple genius progress!

It IS the thinnest. The motorola phones are thinner in some sections, but you can't just ignore the huge bumps protruding more than 10mm at the camera and flash :lol:

As for iPhone5, it looks like a really nice update. When you already have the most beautiful phone on the market, an update like this simply pushes it a bit further out of reach of the competition.

Aside from the looks, the screen size looks really appealing and I bet this phone will feel wonderful in the hand. Thin, tall design still means you reach every corner of the screen with one hand but you have more icons on the page and more real estate for apps. The processor and camera sound awesome, and the screen will undoubtedly be [still] the best in the business. Looks like a winner.

Apparently it isn't the thinnest smartphone
Huawei had announced the Android-powered Ascend P1 S smartphone boasting a slimness of just 6.68 mm.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Screen is too small, no NFC for starters.

Screen size is strictly a matter of preference, there are many that don't care for the monster Android screens. NFC at this point is pretty much useless, it has potential, but at this point has not taken off at all. Once it gains mass market as a means of wireless payments I will consider it a feature

^^^ more reality distorted fanboyism.

Ummm...... how the iphone5 is really made.......

The Most Disturbing Report Yet From iPhone Factory Foxconn

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...s-made-in-nightmare-working-conditions-2012-9

This has been covered many times before, Foxconn makes the majority of electronic consumer goods on the market. No one has proven that they are particularly worse than any other Chinese manufacturer.

The timing of this report as very suspicious as well

Last edited:
Screen size is strictly a matter of preference, there are many that don't care for the monster Android screens. NFC at this point is pretty much useless, it has potential, but at this point has not taken off at all. Once it gains mass market as a means of wireless payments I will consider it a feature

I'm sure if Apple had included it, you would of considered it a feature. Thing is, if it takes off in the next 6 months or more, Apple won't have it, but Samsung will.

I'm sure if Apple had included it, you would of considered it a feature. Thing is, if it takes off in the next 6 months or more, Apple won't have it, but Samsung will.

If it has function, then yes it's a feature. Apple has Thunderbolt for instance, great on paper, in the real world there are very few people using it compared to USB3. Until there are more reasonably priced Thunderbolt accessories and more of them, I couldn't care less.

As I said, if it takes off, you'll have a point. Until that happens, it's simply a feature on paper and nothing more.

This has been covered many times before, Foxconn makes the majority of electronic consumer goods on the market. No one has proven that they are particularly worse than any other Chinese manufacturer.

The timing of this report as very suspicious as well

That article is pretty bad. Even if they aren't the worst, it doesn't make it right.

I already use NFC, with my credit card and debit card.

The readers are already in place in at a lot of merchants.
They just need to get the pmt apps right.

Apple didnt impress me with their iPhone this time... the iPod nano impressed me more and thats kinda sad

Doesn't that comment work with all features of all phones, sort of makes this thread useless.

By that logic the Note is better than the S3 because it has a bigger screen

That article is pretty bad. Even if they aren't the worst, it doesn't make it right.

Trust me, I'm not justifying it. It's simply not an apple centric problem, but a problem with all consumer goods we buy.

Any exposé that tries to paint it as an Apple issue without mentioning the numerous other high profile Foxconn customers isn't doing the public justice

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom