Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 111 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

I personally love iTunes. I don't want to hunt around folders for the music I want to listen to, its all right there and found in seconds with search. Also a great media hub (for apple devices) to add music, video, pictures with sync or manually.

Again not for everyone, but I think for most people its a great program, simple to use and keeps your music organized.

As for it running slow on Windows, not sure what you are all using, but I have no issues with iTunes on a 1 year old Dell XPS 8300, runs as fast and smooth as it does on any of my macs. Maybe older machines its a dog, anything current I would imagine runs pretty smooth and snappy.

Because you did not know what you were doing.

Android phones can play just about every format of music and video files.
Itunes, can not.

Dude, you must need things spoon fed to you in a Fisher Price interface.

I have a simple app that when I am in wifi range or bluetooth range of my laptop, my phone will auto synch without me touching anything.
Of course I can set what I want to synch.

Apple is VERY intrusive.

wow.

because i want all types of formats on my device...so confusing.

never did that, but it sounds cool.

iTunes can do wifi syncing....and i am hoping Airdrop comes to iOS.

Apple is cooler.

Look itunes might be great for some but I dont like it. Nothing's faster and more lightweight than transferring files and folders on a phone that's recognized as a flash disk.

how do you know what you already transferred?

[video=youtube_share;r9iQML5n3Kc]http://youtu.be/r9iQML5n3Kc[/video]

Transferring music to a flash drive is easier than iTunes? LOL I'd kill myself if I had to sync music by file.

You have a powerful, flexible and fast database of music at your fingertips, and you choose to transfer files manually? ROFL retarded to the max

Typical stubborn PC nerds. I know, I used to be a professional one.

Transferring music to a flash drive is easier than iTunes? LOL I'd kill myself if I had to sync music by file.

You have a powerful, flexible and fast database of music at your fingertips, and you choose to transfer files manually? ROFL retarded to the max

I do understand it, even though I don't manage my music that way. Some people just want to download some stuff and toss it on a flash player to play at the gym, then delete it the next day and repeat

I thought i was so cool when i got my 1st two ipods and then upgraded to an ipod touch 2nd gen (they were brand new at the time)
Then i started being ****** at iTunes for trying to re-arrange my songs, then i got ****** at it for trying to sync songs from my library i didnt want on it.
Then i stopped using iTunes a lot for a while (maybe a year or so) transferring manually the odd album or 2.
When i came around installing a Pioneer aftermarket head unit in my car (with video and what not) lo and behold, the regular usb cable works to play songs, but not videos, id have to pay 40$ for a friggin special cable to play it while a USB key or DVD worked right from the 'box'

I was ******. I didnt want to encourage that kind of 'behaviour' so i started using a usb key and it works awesome! And then i dont have to deal with iTunes :)

So i gave it a few chances... im just through with it *shakes fist at that cloud*

You realize all your gripes with iTunes are options which can be disabled?

You realize all your gripes with iTunes are options which can be disabled?
Yes and i have. And in the end its as good as drag and dropping without all these options :)

Typical stubborn PC nerds. I know, I used to be a professional one.

They just need to start using iTunes more, and use the help feature(or google)...and things will be easier on them.

An iTunes database is in all DJ software, and makes good use for some.

When i rocked windows, i used Winamp for music.

I am capable of filing my music and videos.
As I mentioned before...I do NOT HAVE TO TOUCH MY PC and phone....bahahahah that is so 90's...you got to use your little white cable to hookup to your computer for that special program to transfer your files to your phone.

I told you, when I am in the house with my pc. my phone synchs to it by wifi or bt.
It's HANDSFREEEEEE
I use Player Pro app on my phone and it automatically gets the album art and other info.

So if you don't have itunes or a computer I guess you are SOL with your setup.

ITunes Wifi sync, newb. :lol: cables

Yet AGAIN you NEED Itunes to manage your phone.
I don't even need a pc my phone can torrent directly.

uh huh, but I also have bluetooth sync
My phone also updates my contacts/tasks/calendar too

You guys and your icraps--you are so 2000 and late

I am capable of filing my music and videos.
How?, just asking because i don't know....plus it would be good info for others.

As I mentioned before...I do NOT HAVE TO TOUCH MY PC and phone....bahahahah that is so 90's...
So how do you add new files without touching your PC?

you got to use your little white cable to hookup to your computer for that special program to transfer your files to your phone.
Wi-fi syncing is built into iTunes and iOS.....and as i said earlier, Mac OSX has Airdrop(google it), hoping it comes to iOS.

I told you, when I am in the house with my pc. my phone syncs to it by wi-fi or bt.
It's HANDSFREEEEEE
Is your PC always ON??

I use Player Pro app on my phone and it automatically gets the album art and other info..
I think iTunes works on a lot of portable devices.

So if you don't have itunes or a computer I guess you are SOL with your setup.
How???....what you don't know, research first, before instigating such.

Plus, i am jailbroken....i can drag and drop(wirelessly too), but don't...absolutely no need to!!!(unless i wanna tweak something).

We can learn from each other.

My iPhone can torrent too.

uh huh, but I also have bluetooth sync.
And we have bluetooth 4.0

Its called iCloud..... and Google if we want to(what we used till iCloud arrived).

Plus....Pictures are a great deal, for a mobile device. That's why we have the best photo managing Application on the planet, iPhoto(Mac only)...that syncs amazing with iTunes to transfer photos to your device(with Facebook, Flickr photo integration too), plus photo stream(google it)......lets see this!!!!

from post #853

[video=youtube_share;0NsL2CPOnlE]http://youtu.be/0NsL2CPOnlE[/video]

iPhoto Mac(so powerful). Videos too.

Screen-Shot-2011-12-12-at-7.48.12-PM.png

iphoto.jpeg

easy as selecting iPhoto in the Sync photos from, under photos.

iTunes-Photos-Section.png

Last edited:

uh huh, but I also have bluetooth sync

lol you need to sync with a computer to update your contacts and calendars??? LMAO

iCloud, newb. My phone syncs directly without a computer anywhere in sight

Owned.

Back
Top Bottom