Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 212 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

can do it one handed, in the dark
don't need to look a the phone

Wait, what? Are we still talking about passwords here?? Lol

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I follow any of the news but, I thought I heard that face recognition unlocking is the ONLY option?

This scares me as well. I'd like to see more studies of the long term effects of staring into IR blasters on your phone.

Apple proudly touts 30,000 IR dots gets blasted around your face. How good can that be?

Most people unlock their phones perhaps 100 times a day?

Do a quick search on the web and you will see people with Samsungs Iris scanner complaining about their eyes hurting after using it. long term effects?

Next to life itself, my eyes are the next most precious gift. Apple and Samsung are drunk on profits, they don't care if your retinas get microwaved.....

Last edited:
fingerprint unlock works well for me
can do it one handed, in the dark
don't need to look a the phone

Why are you unlocking your phone if you don't need to look at it?

If I don't need to see the screen I use Siri, works for basic stuff I use like alarms and music.

Just got the bright idea to look up iPhone sales over the past years, since they've stopped bragging about sales records in their annual launch events.

Not only are phone sales dropping, but that's over an ever expanding product line. It's gone up to eight different phone models that are available from Apple for this generation (not including different storage capacities, or the watches). Sales peaked in fiscal 2015 at 131 million phones, then slid to 112 last year, and this year they're gonna struggle to pass 90 million sales.

As Jobs goes, so goes Apple.

As Jobs goes, so goes Apple.

Jobs has been gone for six years. I think it's safe to say at this point that Apple has survived ok without him.

Big picture, smart phone technology is stagnating. There just isn't much left to improve by leaps and bounds every year.

It's not about technology, it's about revenue. Their sales are declining even while the ,arket as a whole is growing, and they have more models in the market.

They were on a course strong enough to carry them to 2015, and it looks like since then they've been losing their way (again).

It's not about technology, it's about revenue. Their sales are declining even while the ,arket as a whole is growing, and they have more models in the market.

They were on a course strong enough to carry them to 2015, and it looks like since then they've been losing their way (again).

I too am curious, of course Apple will still sell tons of iphones as they have a big enough fanboy base, but I must say, I browse a lot of tech sites and certainly don't see a "buzz" like I did with past iPhone releases. Many are balking at its high price tag.

The fact that its launching in November, and apparently in limited quantities won't help their holiday sales.

Will be interesting to see how the market reacts...

Last edited:
not much really new to do with smartphones
gadgety features will continue to be added

but we need wholesale change to the wireless industry for real advances
higher bitrate unlimited data plans will open up new uses

will take companies like apple, google or facebook to drive that change
telcos want nothing to do with that, data being the enormous cash cow it is

Back
Top Bottom