Tire Installs By Ricardo AKA GTA Tire Guy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire Installs By Ricardo AKA GTA Tire Guy

Yes, he installed pilot pures for me at kennedy commons timmies, and all my peoples too, he even takes into consideration to clean your dirty wheels, basically he will hook you up. His price is fair, I'll certainly use him again.
Don't just read this, support him and save the number.
Oh' and spread the word too, I did.

Thanks you guys for you kind words. it is greatly appreciated.
Regards....
Ricardo

Thumbs up.

Ricardo did my tires as well. Came to my house, took his time, and really made sure that everything was perfect. Fantastic prices and friendly service. Doesn't get any better than this. Keep him in mind for your next tire change, you won't be disappointed.

so - let's get to the bottom of it - how much does he charge per tire assuming tires are off the bike?

It's just money.

Big shout out to Ricardo (GTA Tire Guy). +1. Came to my house and did my rear tire install in no time. Got the recommendation from Glen at FSmotorcyle.com. Will definetely recommend and use Ricardo again. His number is in the thread.

+1 , Excellent work (He installed my PR3's earlier today), very professional, pleasure to deal with, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Another +1 for Ricardo. Reasonable pricing + he tells you all sort of things about maintenance all the way/and answers any questions that you may have.

Wicked service - I'd definitely recommend him.

Another recommendation

Huge thumbs up for Ricardo and to Glen (for posting about him).

I needed new tires on my (new to me) bike for this season. The thought of removing the wheels to take in somewhere was a bit daunting (hadn't done it before) and alternatively hauling the bike up onto the truck to take to the other side of the city didn't appeal and would have wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully I found this thread and decided to give Ricardo's mobile service a try. Ricardo was very responsive (via email) and gave me a great price for the change (considering he comes right to your house).

This is not a fly-by-night service with a changer loaded on the back of a truck. Ricardo pulled up with his fully equipped enclosed trailer which even includes a generator so he doesn't have to use your power source for his compressor.

I am very picky about my bike and Ricardo is exactly the type of guy you want changing your tires. Extremely careful and methodical, there is no chance of scratched rims from what I could see. As an added bonus he talked me through everything he was doing and took the time to show me what to look out for when removing my wheels (down to the wrench sizes and torque settings).

To top it all off he did this all in my drive while it was 5 degrees out and pouring rain. Not one complaint, just got on with the job.

I am very satisfied with this tire installation and definitely got my money's worth. Ricardo is a great guy and I can't say enough good things.

You won't be disappointed.

Re: Another recommendation

Good to know for next time. I wasn't happy with the way my rims were handled at the last shop I went to.

Just so I get this straight, you go out and buy your tires then he comes and puts them on for you?

This is awesome....i wil be contacting Ricardo this season!!

Sorry, NOOB question alert! Does he do balancing or just the removal/install? I just ordered tires from Pete's Superbike who is A+++++++!!

Sorry, NOOB question alert! Does he do balancing or just the removal/install? I just ordered tires from Pete's Superbike who is A+++++++!!

Phone number included above, give him a call or text.

Back
Top Bottom