Ontario GTA photo tag | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario GTA photo tag

Hi All,

Today (March 21, 2011) is/was the first full day of Spring! Time to get out of hibernation! This was my favourite thread last year, please, don't let it sink!

No grabs for this year yet? Come on!

I'm firing up the SV650S on Saturday: whatever tag is active on the weekend I'm up to play :)

Oh, man! I just forgot about that. dammit. it looks it's gonna rain tomorrow. had to grab it today...

Here is it:
110401_kingstone_rd.jpg

Kingstone Rd. Close to intersection with Markham Rd.

next pic will be tomorrow...

Bah! I know that place! But i'm stuck at work till 5 lol

It was newly renovated, if that gives a clue.

Ontario GTA photo tag.......

Ontario GTA photo tag......Urban arena version.

Seen this on another forum (ADV) so I thought maybe we should give it a try.

The rules are pretty simple...
1). Post a picture of any place in Ontario that you have ridden to.
2). The bike must be in the picture.
3). The place has to be somewhere anyone can ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
4). Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
5). The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
6). No old photos, must be current.
Amendment #1. The person who finds and posts a tag, must place another tag withing 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void still open.

The idea to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Wanna play?​

i believe rule #1) was a cut-n-paste from the "Ontario" rules .. it should read "Post a picture of any place in GTA"
... and just to clarify "GTA" can we just stick with the wiki definition? ...
wikiGTA6.png

i would go and grab it now if i had any idea where it was. the idea of photo tag is an excuse to go out riding not see if you can stump everyone.

It was newly renovated, if that gives a clue.

Ah, so it probably won't match what we can find on Street View either :) - fastest way to find this place may be to start phoning each of the locations...

(or do you have another clue pic - maybe with a street sign in it?)

Hahaha! that's funny. I thought even not to worry to go there, cause its way too easy, and I thought its been grabbed already. Had to come by on my way back from the ride. :lmao:
Ah, so it probably won't match what we can find on Street View either :) - fastest way to find this place may be to start phoning each of the locations...

(or do you have another clue pic - maybe with a street sign in it?)
it muches the street view!

Ah, found it! Now just have to go tag it... but nobody else wait for me: go get it! :)

Wasn't Trying to stump, I thought showing the intersection would give it away. I had no idea the California Sandwiches website had the old picture to it :)

Street view does show it accurately however.

Back
Top Bottom