HEAD WIND.....Oct.9 TMP | GTAMotorcycle.com

HEAD WIND.....Oct.9 TMP

NEVER2OLD

Could not have asked for the weather to have been any better than it was for this past Saturday....BUT for one small problem,the head wind was so DAM strong it was very hard for anyone to reach any goals they set out..the flags told the story...I was off by a good 2\10 0f a second all day...Oh well...Fingers are crossed, hoping we have just that one more perfect Saturday or Sunday this year yet!!!

yes,the weather was so nice..didnt sweat in my leathers sitting there at all....was really busy though,as expected...

My only good (or more properly, "less than bad") run was 2/10 off what I was doing before, too. But, I got the wide-open-throttle part of my Power Commander map figured out, and that was actually the goal for the day. Launching a stock litre bike with a rear tire having a taller profile than stock ain't easy. I'm thinking about doing something about that over the winter.

i was there that day aswell there was a terrible headwind me and all my buddys were 3-4 tenths slower than average.

Back
Top Bottom