Newfoundland Driving Law Changes Eff Oct 1 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newfoundland Driving Law Changes Eff Oct 1

I've got places to be and time is money. when a random check makes me late (one ride check point had traffic backed up 20 minutes, i ended up being 10 minutes late) it becomes a liability to me to try and catch the 1/2 of a percent of trouble makers... we do have a right to go about our business with out unwarranted search and seizure

Then leave 15-20 mins earlier. Problem solved. Start by setting your watch, clock radio ahead by that amount of time. Besides it's a minor Charter infringement. No Biggie.

Then leave 15-20 mins earlier. Problem solved. Start by setting your watch, clock radio ahead by that amount of time. Besides it's a minor Charter infringement. No Biggie.

This is a form of bending over and complying with total BS. What if suddenly one check isn't enough and now there are ten? Should he leave 200 minutes early? No, screw this stupidity at its root. It's the checks that are the problem, not the failure to leave 20 minutes earlier on account of "maybe it'll happen".

Once you give them one inch of taking away your freedoms you go downhill VERY quickly. History has shown us this over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Perhaps we should stop citizens and check them for papers, too, ja?

thank you, your 100% right cops can pritty much do what they like.
Holy thread bump batman. Where is my ban stick... oh yeah, I don't have one :(

-Jamie M.

This is a form of bending over and complying with total BS. What if suddenly one check isn't enough and now there are ten? Should he leave 200 minutes early? No, screw this stupidity at its root. It's the checks that are the problem, not the failure to leave 20 minutes earlier on account of "maybe it'll happen".

Once you give them one inch of taking away your freedoms you go downhill VERY quickly. History has shown us this over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Perhaps we should stop citizens and check them for papers, too, ja?

Overeact much? The response was to CruisnGrrl, Not you. Common sense is to leave early if time was so important to her.

Oh Really !?

R. v. Grant

The majority found that the detention affected the accused's rights to privacy and liberty, and that people on the highway have an expectation that they will be left alone except for valid highway traffic stops. This includes Roadside checkpoints.
I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom