The Rules - Things to assume, when posting here | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Rules - Things to assume, when posting here

Rob MacLennan

Site Supporter
When posting here you can assume that all of the following are already true, so it is unnecessary for you to restate them:

1) A person posting for legal assistance already knows that he may have broken the law.

2) The person posting likely realizes that he did something stupid. For this reason it is unnecessary to call him names, as he's already likely called himself everything in the book.

3) Saying that the person posting should "suck it up and pay" isn't really advice, since it's obviously an option. If you have more to say than, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.... Keep your eye on the sparrow." then feel free to explain. Otherwise, please keep it to yourself.

*EDIT* I thought that this would be easily understood, but apparently this simple logic escapes some people. Advising illegal activities runs counter to the purpose of this sub-forum.

Last edited:
Re: Things to Assume, When Posting Here

I'd like to add law enforcement is probably monitoring this forum, and one or two bitter members are probably forwarding any posts of interest on to friends in law enforcement. Do not post anything you wouldn't say while the cameras are rolling in an interrogation room.

I'd like to add law enforcement is probably monitoring this forum, and one or two bitter members are probably forwarding any posts of interest on to friends in law enforcement. Do not post anything you wouldn't say while the cameras are rolling in an interrogation room.

plus one to that, dont write anything on this forum you wouldnt say to a cops face, a camera, or a voice recorder

Thanks for changing the title Rob. Can you change this from Sticky to Sub Forum Announcement so that it stays at the top of the list.

There are starting to be too many stickies in this sub I think.

That seems to be an administrative function, so as a mod I can't do it. I'll see if Paul or Cutekill can do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom