Kapsco - Pickering | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kapsco - Pickering

FZ1Oakville

Anyone every bought on-line from Kapsco? Im thinking about ordering a few things...their prices seem pretty decent....

I got a front stand. Great experience, only marred by Canada Post's tracking system. Basically all of the tracking updates came after the item was delivered. Kapsco shipped quickly and it was great value for the money.

I got my gas cap in 3 days from Kapsco-no drama. Good t deal with.

i might buy cap....

did you have to drill for a vent? how well does it seal?

bought plenty of things from their ebay store... great products... great sellers!

I have been to the store a few times. No issues. Great prices, and he looked after a warranty issue on a busted bar-end mirror. Never used the online store.

wow...
i just ordered the front/rear stand from kapsco yesterday morning and they arrived at my door today at 11am

barely enough time for a tracking number to activate

tracking number?

I didn't get one...but it came here pretty quick...

Ordered on Saturday...Go it today..

So...Monday (Holiday) Tues/Wednesday...

2 days...good enough...but this could also be part of Canada Post as well...

Blah...GREAT...no Allen Key to put the stand together...tool box at GF house :(

tracking number?

Same here! LOL
Came SUPER Fast.. as for the bolts to hold the parts together.. I got screwed as I was tightening them, my allen key bolt turned loose before I got to tighten it good.. But the key wasnt a 100% fit. I was like "AHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:"

They seem to be decent quality stands.

very quick shipping...no complaint there

bought a taillight with integrated signals...it came without wiring instruction...havent installed yet...guess I will have to figure it out on my own when I install it...(it may have come like that from the factory so I dont blame KAPSCO)

tracking number?

lol
i just got my canada post tracking number today

While I had a smooth transaction with Kapsco, I cannot endorse use of the keyless gascap they sell. It is an aluminum copy of a Vortex at half the price-well this is a case of getting what you pay for I am afraid.

Even though the Kapsco one has a vent and a rubber o-ring seal, it doesn't prevent fuel spillage if the bike is tipped over on it's side.
My race bike caught fire on Sunday when fuel was running (not seeping, RUNNING!) out between the cap and the base, was lit aflame by the sparks from my bike sliding along the asphalt.

I always tighten the cap after fueling, and it was indeed still tight after the crash. I had a hard time getting it open when back in the pits.
Money saved by buying a cheap gascap doesn't come close to covering fire damage.

bought a taillight with integrated signals...it came without wiring instruction...havent installed yet...guess I will have to figure it out on my own when I install it...(it may have come like that from the factory so I dont blame KAPSCO)

I bought integrated tail light, installed same day, half the led don't work, emailed them, no response ... not buying from these guys anymore.

Their lights are awesome as long as you don't have an xs650...... those bikes treat these tailights as dessert.....

First time ever ordering online was with kapsco. Overall really good experience. I ordered both front and rear stands. super fast shipping as well as it was free too. order it last week monday, came in the next day after by canada post.

only part that I did not know was that their online prices were in usd.

Back
Top Bottom