Used Motorcycle Purchase Guide. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Used Motorcycle Purchase Guide.

this is awesome, but please god tell me you didnt type all that :shock:

I know everyone has mentioned this already .. but still ... the author of this article deserves praise....

Definitely helps the beginner bikers find the right bike for them!

BUMP

Addy said:
topgear said:
Parmvir is my apache indian!

I always related him with adidas...

adidas? wtf?!?!

Hmm thanks for everyone's encouraging words, lol almost makes me want to write a book on this!! LOL

I think it should be noted to that private sellers should purchase the Ontario Used Car Sales Package. I just found this out the hard way after paying the $20 for the package and then paying all the taxes for my bike! And when asked for the price of the bike LOW BALL THE HELL OUT OF IT. I didn't know why they wanted the price of the bike, so I told them what I genuinely paid. Mistake! I probably paid more than market value so I shot myself in the foot paying more taxes...

roadtoruin said:
I think it should be noted to that private sellers should purchase the Ontario Used Car Sales Package. I just found this out the hard way after paying the $20 for the package and then paying all the taxes for my bike! And when asked for the price of the bike LOW BALL THE HELL OUT OF IT. I didn't know why they wanted the price of the bike, so I told them what I genuinely paid. Mistake! I probably paid more than market value so I shot myself in the foot paying more taxes...

Yes the "UVIP", this contains very important information like if there is a LEIN against the bike, previous owners, title (clear, Salvage, etc).

As a rule of thumb I always want to see a NEW one from the SELLER before I hand over the payment so I don't get screwed.

Also watch how much you lowball, they may just send a letter out to the seller asking how much they sold it for, If the numbers don't match they will probably go after you for the taxes due, get your story straight with the seller beforehand.

Above all, DO YOUR REASEARCH

Back
Top Bottom