Square One Area - Mississauga! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

Taleb

Site Supporter
What's up people ... The past couple of months, I have had the pleasure in meeting dozens of riders accross the GTA...

Was wondering how many people are in or around the Square One area...

Weekend rides and events are just bad @$$.. Words can't justify the feeling...

But a local hang out where someone can just have a coffee... hang.. chat and always know that someone with your interest will be there, is also a plus..

I know 403 and Dundas is a spot.... But was thinking having creating a spot for us around the Sq1 area would be central, good and convenient for the people in West Toronto - East Sauga.... Also as this would be close to all major hwy's..

Anyways, up for hearing some feedback.... It was a real pleasure meeting everyone I already have met.

Looking forward in meeting more good people... We deserve a spot...

Safe riding...

Taleb

Last edited:
I'm in. Live literally a 5 minute walk from Sq.1.

But a local hang out where someone can just have a coffee... hang.. chat and always know that someone with your interest will be there, is also a plus.

Taleb

I live near SQ1. There's a Bigbucks Coffee there siamesed to Chapters (for the coffee drinkin intellectuals) Parking is good. Have to bring your own lawn chair, with cup holder or side table and unbrella though. Cops are close by incase some hooligans show up!

Thats awesome to see already a fair share of people from the area...

This big bucks place next to chapters.. Do you mean Starbucks? Accross from the sports chek ? Or am I mistaken....

Sounds like the idea is positive so far...
-I also know Hwy 10 and Eglinton (South/West Corner) Tim Hortons is a spot... Doesnt have a drive through ... Pretty active spot... Huge parking...

-Also Mavis and Eglinton (South/East corner)- Second cup / Mcdonalds lot - Huge parking..

-Also Hwy 10 and Eglinton (South/East corner) - Second cup/Swiss Chalet
-Huge parking..

Haha yes, that would be Starbucks.

There's also a Second Cup at Mavis/Central Parkway, right beside T&T/A&W/Arby's. Never seems too busy, decent amount of parking right in front, with plenty of windows looking right at the lot so you can eye your bike like a hawk (Just me?).

What's up people ... The past couple of months, I have had the pleasure in meeting dozens of riders accross the GTA...

Weekend rides and events are just bad @$$.. Words can't justify the feeling...

But a local hang out where someone can just have a coffee... hang.. chat and always know that someone with your interest will be there, is also a plus..

I know 403 and Dundas is a spot.... But was thinking having creating a spot for us around the Sq1 area would be central, good and convenient for the people in West Toronto - East Sauga.... Also as this would be close to all major hwy's..

Anyways, up for hearing some feedback.... It was a real pleasure meeting everyone I already have met.

Looking forward in meeting more good people... We deserve a spot...

Safe riding...

Taleb

AGREE. i know there's an army of riders around square one area, or at least within 15 minutes away. its nice to see the strong following over on the east end. the scarborough meets look really cool with lots of riders always showing up. now i see the bayview chapter coming out. i agree, we too deserve a spot. possible meet locations could be tims on 10 and eglinton, heartland area, or also the tims at city center across from square one. i think the city center spot is best. large parking lot. lots of ppl go there. what better spot to have if you want to represent the sqaure one chapter. lol.

I just started thinkin of shade. I can't fricking sleep cause of the heat. If we're on asphalt in the sun we'll be baked like buritos and dry as a fahrt in the Sahara. There is some shade at the 10 & Eglin Hornie Tims which works after 3 maybe.

I just started thinkin of shade. I can't fricking sleep cause of the heat. If we're on asphalt in the sun we'll be baked like buritos and dry as a fahrt in the Sahara. There is some shade at the 10 & Eglin Hornie Tims which works after 3 maybe.

good point. i forgot how hot the sun can get with gear on. lol

AGREE. i know there's an army of riders around square one area, or at least within 15 minutes away. its nice to see the strong following over on the east end. the scarborough meets look really cool with lots of riders always showing up. now i see the bayview chapter coming out. i agree, we too deserve a spot. possible meet locations could be tims on 10 and eglinton, heartland area, or also the tims at city center across from square one. i think the city center spot is best. large parking lot. lots of ppl go there. what better spot to have if you want to represent the sqaure one chapter. lol.

Striple... Rod... My man .. U got the nail right on the head.... I live in the Condo's there and all I see and hear out my windows is a biker passing by almost at a rate of every min ... We need a hub... Cool off spot for us....

I am REALLY liking the Square One Tim hortons idea (the one on actual City Centre Dr). Totally forgot about it.. But I know that the parking is HUGE... Camera's all around.... Square one litterally 50 feet away....

Yes thats right..... Shade is a must.... Both spots sound the most promising right now ..... Regardless... As time goes on .. and the word gets out .. the spot decided will just be known as the bikers spot to be for central sauga..

Im about 15 minutes away from SQ1. Post date and location for the meet.

im also 5 minutes from Square one. shoot me a message if you guys are planning a ride/coffee time. Im in

Salaams Talib

Met you at 403 Timmy's.....Ali here.

When I get my bike fixed we should go riding again.

By the way, what do you think of a road trip down to Indianapolis to see the MotoGP race at the end of August?

Up for putting a posse together and heading down for that?

Salaams Talib

Met you at 403 Timmy's.....Ali here.

When I get my bike fixed we should go riding again.

By the way, what do you think of a road trip down to Indianapolis to see the MotoGP race at the end of August?

Up for putting a posse together and heading down for that?

my friend was interested in going to indianapolis, but i told him us 2 by ourselves might be short
but with a few others, i would definately be interested...the only thing is that ROSSI might not be there, but anyways thats a later discussion

im close sq1 as well, but i would like to do a little more than pose infront of something....my ride aint that fancy:lol:

Back
Top Bottom