Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

66f6174038068565cf75fd81d6a7a91d.png

An amazing Saturday ride! Great seeing everyone we did!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

anyone here started riding yet

I did, depending on the weather. Would be cool to ride with others!
Lots of fun! I can't wait to jump on mine. We've done a few off season socials over winter. But the warm pavement will be here sooner then later!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Happy first day of spring everyone! It may not feel like it outside but we are one step closer!
bd91a2cf94f72ad0899e88c7fe7e64e1.jpg

Last sunday was my first ride of the season, and was riding with OPP on my tail for a bit.
Im down for group rides/meets
Located in Etobicoke, and riding a motard bike...If anyone want, msg me - peace!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Last sunday was my first ride of the season, and was riding with OPP on my tail for a bit.
Im down for group rides/meets
Located in Etobicoke, and riding a motard bike...If anyone want, msg me - peace!

Very cool! Not far at all! Season is around the corner! I'm excited to take mine out!

woooh bringing my bike out tomorrow
and then thursdayyy

msg me when u guys head out i might be down

This beast is still sleeping... But almost awake!
d1d73b40ed81aece44f8378cff350d18.jpg

FYI - ERN group ride today @ 2 pm
meet up at Eglinton/HWY 10
Timmies
Hope to see you there

Hope everyone is well! It's almost time! That beautiful double digit (consistent) weather is around corner!! Let the fun and safe season shortly begin!

Where do you guys usually ride?
I'm just prepping the bike getting it ready. Should be good in a couple weeks. But quite a few of the guys are already out and about. Ride all over, Mississauga is generally the hub meet up area but ride all over (when an impromptu meet) otherwise if it's a scheduled event there would generally be a pre planned itenarary.. etc. Where are you located? I see you been a member on this forum since 2008. Very cool.

Glad to hear you are still doing the rides, i rode with you a few years ago, hoping to start making it a regular thing this summer.
Jason

Back
Top Bottom