Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

Confirmed for Saturday February 22nd, 2014 @ Sushei Tei 6:30PM **15 PEOPLE RSVP MAX**

1-Taleb
2-Zahra
3-Ted
4-Jimmy
5-Betto
6-Gury
7-Paul
8-Gary
9-Usman
10-Jessica
11-Richard
12-Rossi
13-Colin
14-Alex
15-Jon

Thanks to all who confirmed RSVP. I look forward to seeing all of you! I will touch base with you guys a little later in the week as well to follow up, as others who wanted to make it but could not RSVP in time will be notified if you give up your seat.

Details again are: Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:30 PM SUSHI TEI

4040 Creditview Rd #1, Mississauga, ON L5C 3Y8

Thanks again to everyone who confirmed quickly.

ANOTHER FANTASTIC TIME!!

Was great seeing everyone last night! (Saturday February 22, 2014)

A great change to try something different for food! As everyone who attended could see, why the RSVP was/is extremely important! As we grow and continue our meets, we have to pay more attention to detail and accommodation limits to prepare sit down establishments of our coming. Having them advise us what their limits are. We do not need a repeat of "scaddabush" ha ha! I want to personally thank you
Jessica and Richard for offering their lovely home as an after party get together spot where we cracked open a couple not to mention 60 " of none stop MOTO GP HIGHLIGHTS!!!

For all who couldn't make it, hopefully you can make our next one, the past 5 years I have been lucky to meet all of you.

Im hoping that our next one is on two wheels!! Common weather!!

Taleb

A couple pictures below to add to our awesome memories!!
(To the ones who showed up late: Come on time next time and you can be in the pictures too :p)

9yza6a8e.jpg

e6u4yjuq.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks buddy... I personally couldn't make it but def hoping to be on two in the next two weeks .....

Thanks for the surprise boys!! Lol You made my itch worse ! Haha

e4ysyry4.jpg

I should be on 2 wheels by April :)

Last edited:
Awesome group! Just found this! Taleb are you going to transition this group onto the "we ride" app?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Awesome group! Just found this! Taleb are you going to transition this group onto the "we ride" app?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words..... We're actually already on an app. There are 133 of us in there. Many of which are and have never been on here. I personally post on here to keep the thread alive giving people without a smart phone or mobile data connection the opportunity to stay in touch and network with people from the area. This is the reason 85% of the posts on this thread are from me, it's because I'm really the only one from our network who is actively on this thread.

If we were all active on here as much as we are active on our app, we would have over 200 + posts a day on this thread.

Now I'm not sure what the "we ride" app has to offer that is different then what we currently use, however if there is a way to support you guys and compatibly useful, then I would be more then happy to try out your features.

Thanks again for reaching out.

Taleb

Last edited:
Hey bro .. It's on GroupMe but the room can't be looked up. Someone needs to add the person into the room.

Sunday March 30th 2014

Season has started for some of our brave soldiers! Haha

ymyqasy5.jpg

Sunday April 6th 2014

Awesome seeing some of you.

qyveguva.jpg

[h=2]Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 Day Trip![/h]
I present to you an excursion of a lifetime...

ITINERARY

Head out Thurs June 5th 2014 evening...

Adventure includes....

-Deals Gap North Carolina (Tail of the dragon)
-A1A (AKA Hwy to Paradise down the South East Coast)
-Daytona
-Ft Lauderdale
-Miami (South Beach) 3 nights
-Key West FL 1 night (seadoo in the Caribbean waters/Gulf of Mexico)
-Ride up the East coast
-Washington Capitol White House (Stop by if timing permits)

Return Sunday June 15th 2014

Spend as much or as little as you want as long as you can cover at a minimum your fuel, accommodations & trailer hauling (if needed).

The past few years I have spent every vacation on a cruise ship travelling various parts (which I love) but each time, I say.... What the F! I wish my bike was here!!! Well enough is enough.... The 5 year dream becomes a reality in June..

My invitation is extended to riders and/or people wanting to be a part of this in a car... Either way.. An opportunity for you all and your significant others....

Let's make this a memorable one in a good way .... Post or PM if interested in joining in on the lifetime memory...

Thanks.

Taleb

ypa3ydy5.jpg

amytuqab.jpg

y5a8a7et.jpg

apa3y2e2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey taleb got a new number need invite for group me. # sent to your pm.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Meet at the spot tonight for 7:30PM.

The Spot = hwy 10 / Eglinton
South West corner Tim Hortons.

Ride out 8:15PM

All welcome.

See ya there !

April 21st 2014

Amazing time as usual.... The memories begin...

y7ypeqap.jpg

pa7adyhy.jpg

Until next time ....

Back
Top Bottom