We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 98 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Since getting my PAL a few years ago, I swear every time I cross the border they ask me if I have any firearms... and I don't recall being asked that before I had my PAL... but I just might not remember it happening before. There has never been an issue though... because I would never bring a firearm across the border without the proper paperwork/reason, and I would never try to bring any firearm related merchandise back (like magazines or other 'controlled' items).

I have not noticed any difference since getting my RPAL, crossing the boarder or being pulled over by police. Same old BS IMO

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Keywords you missed REASONABLE, JUSTIFIED, NECESSARY.

I think when a gang starts running around throwing molotov cocktails at my home with me in it, we've hit the threshold for REASONABLE, JUSTIFIED and NECESSARY.

I think when a gang starts running around throwing molotov cocktails at my home with me in it, we've hit the threshold for REASONABLE, JUSTIFIED and NECESSARY.

No. You're supposed to stay inside your burning home and wait for police. That's new-age reasonable. Nevermind that Thomson lived in rural Port Colborne and the cops were likely about 20 minutes away.... just in time for his corpse to reach well-done. :lol:

Then again, he had the option to step outside unarmed and talk to his attackers. I assume they were reasonable men up for having a rational discussion about their differences. :cool:

The law is the law. Call 911 and wait. He could have reached for a fire extinguisher instead of his gun. Guns don't put out fires.

Sent from my Z826 using Tapatalk

Since his trial had the outcome that it did.... all his actions were legal.

They may not put out fires... but in this case a gun prevented more, and worse, fires being set.. and allowed Ian to tend to the fires that were set.

Hate this bullsht of play dead & rollover. You're in my house attempting to kill me? You'd be met with an equal or stronger opposing force

Hate this bullsht of play dead & rollover. You're in my house attempting to kill me? You'd be met with an equal or stronger opposing force
Perfectly legal, and the reason Thomson is a free man.

I am aware you can load 13 rds of 9mm into a .40 magazine. That, +1 in the chamber is still only 14.

You can also fit a bunch of .223 / 5.56 into a .50 mag and run it through an AR there for bypassing the 5rd capacity required by law.

While I would argue that the average criminal on the street does not know that info, you can be damn sure that the RCMP does, and is now fighting to have the regulations changed.

They are asking that anyone found using a magazine in a gun it was not intended for to be a punishable offense.

Do you know this to be a fact? Can you provide a source? I'm just curious.

Picked up some fine military surplus
1bbe6f41368ddac12420b5b1c0d979ee.jpg

21b2f39f095d850d38e2a6ceb789ae53.jpg

159436c2ffcee4eea554642a944aa59e.jpg

^^^^

new toy.....is always good....now we need a range report....
Haha, actually I've shot the sks already. With Chinese surplus it was actually very accurate. Very tight groupings at 50 yds. Got an unmolested sks, seems almost unused. Bored was good & No rubbing in the inside. Its also an Izzy 1953.

Just got the Mosin yesterday. I'm actually excited to take it apart. Got it coated in cosmoline. The bore looks good & there's not alot of scratches on the rifle. When I clean it I will be able t tell how good a condition it is.

I'm really impressed you can take that gun apart without any tools

This is for the sks at 25 yds. I forgot my binoculars & couldn't see the target. This is not an accurate depiction of the gun

21a548fc81130291cb25bccb7d5d0192.jpg

so I impulse bought a 22lr and a box of ammo and have no idea where I can blow it off.
Can anyone PM me take me to your secret spot? Like to be within about 1 hour give or take of Oshawa. Anyone willing to teach me a thing or two? Or take me to the range?
Saturdays are best, Sunday afternoons sometimes ok.
Going to easthill in Orono for more swag tomorrow. Might have a shotgun after that.
I have RPAL.

I wasn't aware of "eroded" gun controls for purchasing restricted firearms. That chick is a total **** (c-word) she's failed miserably before, but now with a lefty government she's gonna go for it again.

The spin-machine is gearing up.

F the Star

Back
Top Bottom