We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 86 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

CGN no question. No better market, IMO. Check what others are going for and price accordingly.

Yep... I've never had a reasonably priced gun sit too long on CGN EE. In general I see what the going rate is, reduce it by 10% and it's gone in hours. I value my time too much to deal with a whole bunch of tire-kickers. Just make sure to note cash or EMT only so you don't get people trying to offer you barters, work performed or cooked chickens.

Booked my course on December 12 and 13. Pretty excited, even if I don't get the job at the CBSA in the future, I've always wanted a gun license and I'd be pretty happy in the long run.

Booked my course on December 12 and 13. Pretty excited, even if I don't get the job at the CBSA in the future, I've always wanted a gun license and I'd be pretty happy in the long run.

Congrats...glad to see your taking the course...

you might even consider getting your hunting license as well, it's just another avenue to legally use your non restricted firearms...instead of just shooting at paper targets....

Yep... I've never had a reasonably priced gun sit too long on CGN EE. In general I see what the going rate is, reduce it by 10% and it's gone in hours. I value my time too much to deal with a whole bunch of tire-kickers. Just make sure to note cash or EMT only so you don't get people trying to offer you barters, work performed or cooked chickens.

Was going to buy another sks from a guy was a good price but some unexpected stuff came up and had to drop out. I felt bad for wasting the guys time.

Good luck in your CBSA journey.

Not prohibited until I see a bulletin

An official bulletin isn't out yet and there is no official position, for now. But this is definite proof that the Cons did absolutely nothing for us in almost a decade. Instead of fixing the law, he still left us in the hands of unelected bureaucrats. Think about that next time the cons slink over to your door begging for money. They strung us along with vague promises, pretending to be our friends while stabbing us in the back. The only time I'll ever consider donating money to those scam artists is if they publish, in their official platform, that they will do a full re-write of the FA and other relevant legislation, in consultation with us, within 6 months of forming a government.

That's a media outlet doing what they do best. I see nothing on the RCMP site and the law is on the side of the mag owners.

An official bulletin isn't out yet and there is no official position, for now. But this is definite proof that the Cons did absolutely nothing for us in almost a decade. Instead of fixing the law, he still left us in the hands of unelected bureaucrats. Think about that next time the cons slink over to your door begging for money. They strung us along with vague promises, pretending to be our friends while stabbing us in the back. The only time I'll ever consider donating money to those scam artists is if they publish, in their official platform, that they will do a full re-write of the FA and other relevant legislation, in consultation with us, within 6 months of forming a government.

Cause Justin is going to be a champion of our cause right

Cause Justin is going to be a champion of our cause right

Neither was Steve. What he did was equivalent to leaving an unprotected baby alone with known child-molesters.

I knew it Justin Trudeau's got my trigger and lower parts kit! Never expected him to **** this up so fast

About the mags Im going to wait for a bulletin, although even companies like Press Check Ventures who manufactured the PVC mags in Canada has even jumped the gun and stopped selling them on their site because of the internet drama.

Other companies have not, like Canada ammo who just started selling IMI made ones a few weeks ago, instead they posted this

CSAAA Communique: Beowulf magazines

Despite some recent social media surrounding Beowulf magazines, the CSAAA is confirming that no ban on the sale of these magazine in Canada has been issued by the R.C.M.P. or the Minister of Public Safety at this time.

All six 50 Beowulf firearms FRT numbers remain listed as legal with a five round capacity and retailers should continue to sell this product at this time:

#121656 Alexander Arms
#124566 Alexander Arms
#128962 MGI
#122716 Stag Arms
#136602 VLtor Arms

A recent letter from the R.C.M.P. addressed to ###### Armoury in response to a denial of their International Import Certificate for these magazines was shared via social media and has caused widespread speculation that the magazines themselves have been banned. This was a private letter to one company regarding one shipment, not a Special Bulletin.

The CSAAA continues to work with the office of the Minister of Public Safety regarding this issue and will release further updates as needed.

About the mags Im going to wait for a bulletin, although even companies like Press Check Ventures who manufactured the PVC mags in Canada has even jumped the gun and stopped selling them on their site because of the internet drama.

Other companies have not, like Canada ammo who just started selling IMI made ones a few weeks ago, instead they posted this

CSAAA Communique: Beowulf magazines

Despite some recent social media surrounding Beowulf magazines, the CSAAA is confirming that no ban on the sale of these magazine in Canada has been issued by the R.C.M.P. or the Minister of Public Safety at this time.

All six 50 Beowulf firearms FRT numbers remain listed as legal with a five round capacity and retailers should continue to sell this product at this time:

#121656 Alexander Arms
#124566 Alexander Arms
#128962 MGI
#122716 Stag Arms
#136602 VLtor Arms

A recent letter from the R.C.M.P. addressed to ###### Armoury in response to a denial of their International Import Certificate for these magazines was shared via social media and has caused widespread speculation that the magazines themselves have been banned. This was a private letter to one company regarding one shipment, not a Special Bulletin.

The CSAAA continues to work with the office of the Minister of Public Safety regarding this issue and will release further updates as needed.

thanks for clearing that up. there was next to no info on cgn about it.

I hate cherrypicking my tinder pictures for the GTA...when I'm out in the sticks my shooting pics are awesome, when I'm in the city "you know guns kill and hunting is wrong right" like ***** don't judge me and just drop trou.

I hate cherrypicking my tinder pictures for the GTA...when I'm out in the sticks my shooting pics are awesome, when I'm in the city "you know guns kill and hunting is wrong right" like ***** don't judge me and just drop trou.

You're missing out on the "I'm gonna reform this bad boy" freak factor :cool:

Funny my shooting pick get me the most action. Lol

You're missing out on the "I'm gonna reform this bad boy" freak factor :cool:
I dont put my dick in crazy anymore

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom