We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

I never heard any mention of it. You'd think with the necessary permits and possibly re-zoning it would've been publicized by now.

They should turn either the empty Sears or the soon to be empty Target at Square One into an indoor range on one level, and a massive gun store on the other level.

I never heard any mention of it. You'd think with the necessary permits and possibly re-zoning it would've been publicized by now.
Yeah, I can't find anything about it online either. My brother said that he heard the same thing when he did his RPAL at the same place

I know there is a place in Brampton but they only do archery at the moment. I think I've talked to every range in the GTA.

My range just got a .50 Desert Eagle range gun, stupid expensive at $5 a round, but hey you only live once right. Good experience to shoot that hand cannon, probably gonna have to buy one sooner or later
IMG_0725_zpsee2cd1cf.jpg

There was talk about a place opening up in Brampton, but their permits did not get approved or passed, and due to a mishap in the past, seems it will never open it's doors again....so the story goes...

Peel Handgun Club is the place you are referring to .The range was blamed for a bullet hitting a person quite a distance .It was never proven the round came from the club .The club is on hold due to the cost of building a range . Other ranges in the province were allowed to use concrete for walls .This club was told to use steel a much more expensive job . A private person can get financing where club its not so easy . It`s been on hold for several years .But the ATT are valid .Plus there a shooting priviagives at anothe club .

Peel Handgun Club is the place you are referring to .The range was blamed for a bullet hitting a person quite a distance .It was never proven the round came from the club .The club is on hold due to the cost of building a range . Other ranges in the province were allowed to use concrete for walls .This club was told to use steel a much more expensive job . A private person can get financing where club its not so easy . It`s been on hold for several years .But the ATT are valid .Plus there a shooting priviagives at anothe club .
What club is the privilege at?

We'll after 6 months of waiting I'm finally a member of Burlington now the wait for an ATT and then the fun can begin!

We'll after 6 months of waiting I'm finally a member of Burlington now the wait for an ATT and then the fun can begin!

Nice! Make sure to come out on PPC nights. I shoot right after they pick up and leave (after 9ish) :)

how long did you guys wait for your ATTs? been waiting 4 weeks and my trigger finger is getting real itchy....

My range just got a .50 Desert Eagle range gun, stupid expensive at $5 a round, but hey you only live once right. Good experience to shoot that hand cannon, probably gonna have to buy one sooner or later
IMG_0725_zpsee2cd1cf.jpg

Dont waste your money, I guarantee you will regret it. The ergonomics are absolute garbage. If you want a high powered semi auto go with something like a .357 Coonan 1911 instead imo.

biggest garbage handgun right there... just terrible

I'm planning to check out PPC once the weather is more predictable.

Meh, got range heat so it's a non-issue :)

What club is the privilege at?

Can`t find my last club letter .I go out to Waterloo pay per hour at shooters choice .

Back
Top Bottom