We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Oh so you don't like the tupperware guns, I guess that's why you haven't PM'd me to take me up on my offer to shoot my Glocks. My next gun purchase will be some heavy metal

I ain't a girl, but if you invite me to shoot, I will come out....I have a couple of my own pistolo's you can try out as well....hey if NinjaNikki comes out we can make it a threesome.....hehehehehehe

By the way, if anybody's interested in a Vortex SPARC, I'm selling mine for $160. Retails at $210. Doesn't come with a bikini but comes with everything else and a bunch of extra batteries. PM if interested. Nice 2MOA dot, but I got something more high-end for competition use, so no need to keep it and have it collect dust.

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Anyone have a sks tapco stock they want to sell?

I sold a Norinco SKS with Tapco and TS-200 peep a few months ago

I ain't a girl, but if you invite me to shoot, I will come out....I have a couple of my own pistolo's you can try out as well....hey if NinjaNikki comes out we can make it a threesome.....hehehehehehe

If your ATT allows you to bring your guns to my range that would be cool, its only $20 for a day pass, and Im always interested in trying different firearms. And I like for people to try my stuff too if their interested

On a side note I am leaving for a California on Friday, I really want to experience full auto and big *** machine guns while Im there. Has anyone ever been to Cali and shoot at a range? I will be driving so I could even stop in at a range on the way there or way back. Any suggestions for cool ranges or gun shops to check out on my trip? I plan to stop in at Zev tech to see my guns that are there and check out their shop also.

And another thing do they take out PAL into consideration down there when your shooting at a range? Or do we have to shoot with a range officer like there as if you were non lic?

Last edited:

Full auto? California? LOL

I was told by the person I am visting I would have to travel to Las Vegas to shoot automatic. Technically not in Cali but pretty damn close... That is why I asked for places on the way or way back...I plan to shoot in Cali, and I want to shoot full auto either on the way there or way back. Im not going to drive 10000KM and not shoot full auto somewhere!

Last time i was in Vegas a cab driver told me L.A. was like a 3 hour drive. Just go there, you can shoot anything you dream of...while you drink a four loko and a hooker blows you

you sure on the price...?

http://www.targetsportscanada.com/page/licensed-visitors/1000929

or am I at the wrong range ?

Im not 100% but I am pretty sure when I brought non lic guests they only paid $20. Im going to ask one, I dont see why it would cost more for a lic guest

EDIT: Just text my friend he said "$20 if Im not mistaken"

So yeah I dont see why it would cost anymore for a lic guest compared to non lic, those prices may be for you going on your own not as my guest. So it would be cheaper if you go as my guest because Im a member

Last edited:

Last time i was in Vegas a cab driver told me L.A. was like a 3 hour drive. Just go there, you can shoot anything you dream of...while you drink a four loko and a hooker blows you

Your right it actually says 4 hours, but either way its on the way there or back so I dont mind the drive. Especially if I can shoot something big and auto

Any of you holster-certified guys wanna have a bit of rimfire rifle or pistol caliber carbine fun, Guelph is holding a PCC/rimfire/pistol (your choice) match on Jan 10th. PM me for registration link. Gotta have a holster cert like Black Badge, IDPA, PPC....

Wow.. What an operational operator, operating in operations! I wish I had learned under his greatness! I always knew I was a sucker for putting rounds on target :cool:
[video=youtube;1bm3GgDxPOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bm3GgDxPOM[/video]

Hahaha... "put enough targets on round to stop the immediate threat" (1:43) ... what an idiot.

Wow.. What an operational operator, operating in operations! I wish I had learned under his greatness! I always knew I was a sucker for putting rounds on target :cool:
[video=youtube;1bm3GgDxPOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bm3GgDxPOM[/video]

I think he's American. Probably gets a boner doing that stuff. What ever works, I always say.

I went to Florida in Nov. I googled the closest gun range to where we were staying and showed up. All I needed was my drivers licence. I got my choice of pistol my targets and I got to to choose my level of expertise...no RO and no one even said boo. It was almost scary how easy it was compared to the PITA it is in Canada.

it's always a little painful when you come into the light from the darkness... :p

Back
Top Bottom