We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Thanks dude, i'll check out Aurora, Barrie isn't too far but they aren't accepting new members, and Cambridge is a little out of the way.

Worth the drive, though.. Too bad it's hard to get across on the 401 on weekdays. If I lived in Milton or anywhere west of there, I'd be on it like white on rice.. I even regret not signing up for that club starting out.

If anyone is interested in buying a rifle or shotty from Sail, they are having a 15% sale on until Sept. 7th.

I can't seem to find much I am interested in (do they even carry semi-automatics, I can't find any on their website), but they have a lot of shotguns if anyone needs one.

Edit -- Take that back, I did find a semi 30-06 if I were left handed: http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/hunting/firearms/1315/bar-longtrac-left-handed/

Last edited:

If anyone is interested in buying a rifle or shotty from Sail, they are having a 15% sale on until Sept. 7th.

I can't seem to find much I am interested in (do they even carry semi-automatics, I can't find any on their website), but they have a lot of shotguns if anyone needs one.

Edit -- Take that back, I did find a semi 30-06 if I were left handed: http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/hunting/firearms/1315/bar-longtrac-left-handed/

Cool....going to go tomorrow and see what they have.....

I wonder if they have hunters there as well, of all the years with more than enough guys to put a group together, no one wants to go this year....

On sale $51 off, couldn't resist...Only one left when I picket it up yesterday
IMG_0347_zps05152416.jpg

Also super excited about my 17 build also, Zev technologies told me 3 months to build my order, but they called me Thurs letting me know its finished in half that time and shipped to IRUNGUNS for export. Lots of gun bling on the way!

Last edited:

has anyone seen CCI Mini-Mag .22LR for sale anywhere?
LeBaron had some recently, but sold out by the time I got there.

has anyone seen CCI Mini-Mag .22LR for sale anywhere?
LeBaron had some recently, but sold out by the time I got there.

Nope... I usually like to shoot slower ammo, like the Standard Velocity, even though in general I end up loading up on cheap bulk stuff like Fed 525.

Nice one, Johnny... Been doing a significant amount of shooting lately? What's your round count up to date?

Nope... I usually like to shoot slower ammo, like the Standard Velocity, even though in general I end up loading up on cheap bulk stuff like Fed 525.

Nice one, Johnny... Been doing a significant amount of shooting lately? What's your round count up to date?

Zero that is why I'm spending all my time and money on more guns and mods lol. I am still waiting for my range course. They told me 4-6 weeks it's been way more then that but what can I do. Every time I call they say just wait it should go through soon....sigh

Sucks I have money and I'm committed to do any training required, and still all I can do is sign up and wait. Unless someone has some other suggestions, no ranges seen to have anything that will happen sooner. I have some hope that it will be soon because I just got a membership card in the mail last week for the gun club that runs through TS. So hopefully that means the range membership is next

Let me in!

Last edited:

Ps anyone know of a place to get omega chamber locks in canada?

Zero that is why I'm spending all my time and money on more guns and mods lol. I am still waiting for my range course. They told me 4-6 weeks it's been way more then that but what can I do. Every time I call they say just wait it should go through soon....sigh

Sucks I have money and I'm committed to do any training required, and still all I can do is sign up and wait. Unless someone has some other suggestions, no ranges seen to have anything that will happen sooner. I have some hope that it will be soon because I just got a membership card in the mail last week for the gun club that runs through TS. So hopefully that means the range membership is next

Let me in!

You can go to other ranges as a guest as long as you have an att

Most ranges don't hand out att's unless you've jumped through some hoops like a range course. With some it's as simple as a 1.5hr lecture and others have you wait for a full year until you get your full membership and ATT... Depends on how much CFO cock they allow to be jammed up their rectum.

JohnnyP636 said:
Zero that is why I'm spending all my time and money on more guns and mods lol. I am still waiting for my range course. They told me 4-6 weeks it's been way more then that but what can I do. Every time I call they say just wait it should go through soon.

PM me and I can arrange to have you as a guest at my club. Can't shoot your toys, but at least you get to scratch the itch, even if mine are dingy-looking, scuffed up sporting implements ;)

JohnnyP636 said:
Ps anyone know of a place to get omega chamber locks in canada?

Why would you bother with those cumbersome pieces of crap? Just get normal combination trigger locks, change the combination from 0-0-0 to 1-1-1 and you'll be in full compliance with the Firearms Act. I have mine set to 1-1-0 so I just gotta turn one wheel one click and I'm good to go :)

No I am under the understanding that I can't because I do not hold a long term ATT for any other ranges. I only got 1 time ATT's for my 2 guns when I bough them that are from the store to my house. If I am correct I. An only be a guest when my membership at my range goes through and I then have a long term ATT for that range, then I can be a guest at other ranges at get temp ATT for them.

If I'm wrong please someone in invite me as your guest, I have a glock 17 and 19 and I would buy a **** to. Of ammo for both of us to shoot if I could

Most ranges don't hand out att's unless you've jumped through some hoops like a range course. With some it's as simple as a 1.5hr lecture and others have you wait for a full year until you get your full membership and ATT... Depends on how much CFO cock they allow to be jammed up their rectum.

PM me and I can arrange to have you as a guest at my club. Can't shoot your toys, but at least you get to scratch the itch, even if mine are dingy-looking, scuffed up sporting implements ;)

Why would you bother with those cumbersome pieces of crap? Just get normal combination trigger locks, change the combination from 0-0-0 to 1-1-1 and you'll be in full compliance with the Firearms Act. I have mine set to 1-1-0 so I just gotta turn one wheel one click and I'm good to go :)

None of the ****** $10 combo or key locks fit my guns properly. And they are complete crap, way bigger then they need to be IMO. If you look at my pic that free china made screw lock fits the best out of any lock Ive seen so far at the stores. I tried to buy one when I bought the gun and the case wouldn't close with it on lol so thy gave me the screw one. Also the one I have right now in combo style, it's generic like all of them and fits so badly no matter how you put it on just moving the lock itself will activate the trigger when it's on he gun

The other thing is I am making a custom fit pelican case for my 2 glocks with cutouts. They would fit and look a lot better with some decent locks on them. $3000 hand guns, and crappy $10 locks that don't fit properly just don't do it for me

No I am under the understanding that I can't because I do not hold a long term ATT for any other ranges. I only got 1 time ATT's for my 2 guns when I bough them that are from the store to my house. If I am correct I. An only be a guest when my membership at my range goes through and I then have a long term ATT for that range, then I can be a guest at other ranges at get temp ATT for them.

If I'm wrong please someone in invite me as your guest, I have a glock 17 and 19 and I would buy a **** to. Of ammo for both of us to shoot if I could

This thread reminded me how retarded our firearm laws are...

Time to get a non restricted

BTW why hasn't your future range sent in an application for your att?

Last edited:

None of the ****** $10 combo or key locks fit my guns properly. And they are complete crap, way bigger then they need to be IMO. If you look at my pic that free china made screw lock fits the best out of any lock Ive seen so far at the stores. I tried to buy one when I bought the gun and the case wouldn't close with it on lol so thy gave me the screw one. Also the one I have right now in combo style, it's generic like all of them and fits so badly no matter how you put it on just moving the lock itself will activate the trigger when it's on he gun

The other thing is I am making a custom fit pelican case for my 2 glocks with cutouts. They would fit and look a lot better with some decent locks on them. $3000 hand guns, and crappy $10 locks that don't fit properly just don't do it for me

I invited a guy who owns restricteds but doesn't have an ATT (part of an ongoing legal battle with the CFO) to my club to do a bit of shooting, so they contacted our permit director and it turns out that our club policy requires for the shooter to have a long term ATT from another club so he was denied. Can't wait for the changes to the FA to take place and for ATT to be attached to ALL gun licenses.

Why worry about the fit or how cheap they are? There are many restricteds that can't be trigger-locked properly, but you still need a trigger lock in order to transport them legally. I like those combination locks for 2 reasons:
1) They meet the "lowest bare minimum legal compliance" standard
2) They are the most convenient legal locking device for me to take the gun to the range (no keys to worry about, one click and it's open)

for transporting just use this....

Glock17OnKeyboard6741.JPG

and for home storage get something like this

8650.JPG

I use the cheap ****** combo trigger locks.. who cares how they fit, they only serve one very narrow function to appease the transport regulations, nothing more.

On a side-note, does anyone know where I can pick up a cheap stripped upper? Don't need a barrel/charging handle/bcg.. The cheapest I found was NEA for $135 at SFRC, maybe a few bucks less at Target Sports.. Was hoping to get closer to the $100 ballpark

Let me in!

how long have you been waiting for ??? I am waiting for my RPAL to come in the mail and was thinking of getting a membership at TS (The Grunge), and assumed that it would be the "easy" part of the whole process

how long have you been waiting for ??? I am waiting for my RPAL to come in the mail and was thinking of getting a membership at TS (The Grunge), and assumed that it would be the "easy" part of the whole process

why anyone would want a membership there is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom