We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Handguns, shotguns, rifles... it's all good.... :)
My main joy is runnin' and gunnin...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPc_cagoGWA"]YouTube- stage 6_10 edit.mpg[/ame]

Handguns, shotguns, rifles... it's all good.... :)
My main joy is runnin' and gunnin...

YouTube- stage 6_10 edit.mpg

Good vid, but that guy is pretty slow. :) I did IDPA for 8 years. Would love to start doing it again but just no time right now. Hopefully will start again soon, was great fun and a good experience.

Here is a good vid. You guys will like the 1:10 scene.lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfd0tGL1XKQ&feature=related"]YouTube- 2008 IDPA Nationals[/ame]

Where are you located that your able to own an AR capable of burst and FA fire?

I live in the GTA. My personal AR's are all Semi's.
That footage was from a competition in Kentucky USA, back in April.
The F/A carbine was provided by one of the match sponsores.. the second one is mine..

Last edited:
I live in the GTA. My personal AR's are all Semi's.
That footage was from a competition in Kentucky USA, back in April.
The F/A carbine was provided by one of the match sponsores.. the second one is mine..

very nice.

...cool avatar BTW. How many people even recognize what it is? :)

My latest long range target toy:

6857783282_8351f7289c_b.jpg

RIP LGR !!!

Last edited:
Figured there would be some gun posts with the LGR gone :)

Armalite AR30 .338 Lupua Magnum 5 x 25-56mm Premier Reticles Heritage Tactical

Remington R25 .308 (AKA: DPMS LR) 3 x 9-40 Burris Fullfield II

Remington 870 12G (Tacticooled by S&J Hardware)

Two Glock Gen III 9MM

Taurus .454 Casul Magnum revolver (6 1/2 barrel)

Bowtec Assassin Compound bow 60lbs

I'm currently looking at CQB .556 rifles most likely the H&K 416 but it's a lot considering there are so many other AR platforms.

I shoot at FRPC in Kingston but I'm moving to LFCA Meaford this summer so I'll be going to their club with 600M range which I'm looking forward to since Kingston doesn't have a "long" range.

just got my PAL, bought myself a Remington 597 VTR, planning on getting an SKS in near future, a Savage Mark 2 .22 bolt action for precision plinking and an 870 Express 14" for....stuff....

lol

looking to join a gun club in my area, there are a few but not many have 200+ yard range.

I have my pal and rpal. Just have a couple long guns right now, next wil be a cz858 then some type of handgun and AR!! Love going out and shooting stuff with a couple buddies!!

just got my PAL, bought myself a Remington 597 VTR, planning on getting an SKS in near future, a Savage Mark 2 .22 bolt action for precision plinking and an 870 Express 14" for....stuff....

lol

looking to join a gun club in my area, there are a few but not many have 200+ yard range.

Got 3 SKS's (one ATI folder special, and two rare non-refurbished beauties), a Savage MKII .22, and an 870 Marine Magnum (plus a few others)... living your dream :)
Yep, 200 yard ranges are not common. My club, HAHA, only has a 100 yard rifle range.

I have my pal and rpal. Just have a couple long guns right now, next wil be a cz858 then some type of handgun and AR!! Love going out and shooting stuff with a couple buddies!!

I have yet to pick up an 858... having too much fun with my SKS's.

I really think I should organize a "ride 'n shoot" day (my club is a nice ride out in the country). Of course, we would need motorcycle mounted rifle holders! :)

^^ Nice. I want to get a Yugo M56 but those suckers are rare and a lot more $$. I'm waiting for Marstart to import some more so i can snatch it up.

I also want the Yugo M48 (Mauser K98). What can i say....sentimental value...lol

Back
Top Bottom