We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 103 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Picked up a Walther PPQ M2 9MM. Amazing firearm. Only thing I would change is the sights. Hands down the best stock Polymer handgun in the market.

Now i am trying to save up for an good SKS & Mosin before the prices go up. Next big purchase will be probably be a Ruger Mark IV
If you see a good price for sks I recommend you take it. I have a sks already & was thinking of getting another. The store that I normally view has increased their prices. I regret not getting it now.

How is the Walther? I was thinking of getting it but instead got a Sig 250. I got the sig because of the reputation. I don't like the double action trigger.

All these assault weapons...Why do you people need these things!!?

I guess you could ask the same about motorcycles...

BTW.... None of the firearms in this thread meet the accepted definition of "assault weapon".

Last edited:

If you see a good price for sks I recommend you take it. I have a sks already & was thinking of getting another. The store that I normally view has increased their prices. I regret not getting it now.

How is the Walther? I was thinking of getting it but instead got a Sig 250. I got the sig because of the reputation. I don't like the double action trigger.

Its AMAZING!. Fits like a glove, works flawless. The trigger is probaly the best out of box trigger. Only negative thing about the gun is the sights.

^^
Very easily remedied

Planning on doing the firearm safety course ... Any recommendation for places in Oakville?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I guess you could ask the same about motorcycles...

BTW.... None of the firearms in this thread meet the accepted definition of "assault weapon".

should ban everything except maybe muskets

and thats only if they limit musket clips to 3 rounds IMO just like hunters right

who the hell needs more than 3 bullets

New hats and a couple t-shirts from black rifle division!
20170222_201847_zpsnup5f6ji.jpg

Last edited:

My hero...

Wow nice. I could geek out 12 hrs straight in there

Signed up for my course at Cabela's in Barrie. Sadly I waited way to long to do this, but I guess there's no time like the present! Course is third week of April and I'm super excited.

Any good nearby ranges that would welcome a newcomer?

Silverdale is good but a little far from you.
Target Sports is indoor only, 25m long, expensive and always packed with non-licensed walk in shooters doing stupid stuff and causing distractions

Back
Top Bottom