CBR F4i Trackbike Project. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBR F4i Trackbike Project.

Short Update

1) Did a trackday on the 17th at TMP, happy to say everything stayed together and the bike ran smoothly. The Shift Kit greatly improved the positive feel of gear changes, much better than the stock shifting mechanism and I never felt the vague gear changes like before.

2) I had a Dynojet quickshift switch (I think I posted a pic) and I got a MPS engine kill box (no pic), wired them together and was doing WOT shifts without a hitch.

3) Finally I wanted to see what map was on my Dynojet but my computer had no RS232 port, crap..... so off I went to purchase a RS232 to USB converter and after installing on my computer I was viewing the Map in 30 mins. I saved the Map and am going to try appropriate maps at the next trackday.

4) Finally, I have nothing else really planned for this bike, I will use it to learn as much as I can and get a better more modern one when I could. Me on this bike have done high 1:18s and 1:19s and that`s with my noobness, I`m sure with better skills and confidence, 1:16s are possible.

That's it for now, thanks for watching. PEACE! :headbang:

Back
Top Bottom