Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike! | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike!

A bit of inspiration. Some amazing machines in action.

[video=youtube;K4cepaareZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cepaareZs[/video]

a lil vid of my bike

[video=youtube;K4cGTeccb-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cGTeccb-Y&list=UUO-6Gk9x5TIF_6Ktjy6pHEg&feature=share[/video]

nice ninja ;)

Just a Ninja and VFR out posing last night.

vrr70Zq.jpg

Definitely one of the nicest bikes ever built
Few nice bikes in this thread. Thought I'd share a couple pics. :)

Here is my 17 year old bike. With my dad, his friend and my cousin's bikes mine is the youngest by quite a bit. A '78 KZ1000 LTD, an "80 LTD custom and a '82 (I think?) Yamaha 550 Seca. I want an older bike to cruise around on now too. An old RD350 would be sick.

SSPX0236-1.jpg

SSPX0237.jpg

Couple more of the 2 LTD's...

SSPX0504.jpg

SSPX0502.jpg

My dad's friend dropped by last week on his '73 Kawasaki Z1. It's pretty much original I believe. My dad is currently restoring a '74 Z1 that will hopefully look like that when it's done.

SSPX0507.jpg

SSPX0508.jpg

SSPX0511.jpg

1984 Suzuki Katana Limited. #104 of 200.
Will need a full going over but not this year. Had a friend bring her back from MCSC in Nova Scotia last week.

20z1b7q.jpg

Didn't you sell a nice one of these a couple yrs ago?
One of my all time dream bikes

Definitely one of the nicest bikes ever built

Holy crap that was an old post! Still have that VFR but it looks a bit different now. My dad's Z1 has been restored for years too.

nice rothman f2 600, is it a 94? pm me the price and km's please.

That isn't a 600 F2. It's a 1987 CBR250RR Japanese import. It's got a 45hp 18,000RPM 4 cylinder with aluminum frame that barely weighs more than a 250cc 2-stroke.

I bought a 1989 FZR 250RR. We should go for a ride next season!

Last edited:
Holy crap that was an old post! Still have that VFR but it looks a bit different now. My dad's Z1 has been restored for years too.

That isn't a 600 F2. It's a 1987 CBR250RR Japanese import. It's got a 45hp 18,000RPM 4 cylinder with aluminum frame that barely weighs more than a 250cc 2-stroke.
Pics of the Z1?
And does that mean that you still have the 250?
Inquiring minds want to know! ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I just got it, no insurance on it yet :/

Crap. Looks awesome though!

Pics of the Z1?
And does that mean that you still have the 250?
Inquiring minds want to know! 

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

The 250 wasn't mine, it was sky_high who posted it.

That's the '74 Kawasaki Z1 my dad fully restored. It was sitting for decades and had a seized engine when he got it.

JVYH1xll.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that looks good from here. I'm hoping to make it to Campbellville tomorrow ... if I recover from tonight's halloween party in time ...
It's been dropped both sides. Scuffs on the covers and mirrors and slightly bent lever. Some dull on the front forks and rusty bits here and there.. By I can't complain as the price was decent... Now to hunt for parts :(

Back
Top Bottom