Brampton Last Minute Rides | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton Last Minute Rides

I'm leaving work at 6pm today, hopefully little traffic, so I can make it for 7pm. Meet at McLaughlin and Bovaird?

I'm on the lime green 09 Ninja 250. I'm a newbie, so if we're doing a group, someone else should lead and another should sweep.

see u there....
anybody else interested?

and maybe we can head towards mississauga from there ....

Me + 1 are here.

So it ended up just being me going to FOTC. The other guy decided to go back into Sauga, to a bike meet at 403 & Dundas.

FOTC was amazing. I ended up grinding pegs! Can't believe I got her that far over. I'm going to try going out again next week.

will be at bovaird/mclaughlin timmies. at 6:30ish. leave 6:45pm
anyone welcome. if anyone's coming, please post or pm so i know to make a stop at the timmies.

weather seems to be clear now.

going from Steeles/ Maivis Tim hortons for 8pm. be back around 9 or 9:30 to mavis/401 tim hortons.

Will be finishing work at 12 on Friday and going towards the Forks from Airport/Queen in Brampton.

have couple hrs in morning to ride. anyone want to go for a ride at 9:00am or earlier? ill check this thread in the morning at 8:30.
anyone who can show me some nice roads? pm me ur phone number and i will text u in the morning.
have to be back in brampton by 11:30

Long weekend approaching, and I have 2 things I want to do.

One involves heading north (would be about 6 hours of riding), the other involves the general direction of Niagara (would be about 4 hours), in both cases lunch breaks etc would be on top of that.

Who wants to go somewhere? McLaughlin/Bovaird Timmies for 9 AM Saturday?

We have to work at keeping this thread near the top.

Available to ride during this week. Weather is mixed, and next week is sun.

Up for an hour or many hours late nights or early mornings.

I just came up from the workshop, and discovered that not only is it not pouring rain, bu that the roads have dried up! I'm off to Belfountain on my 125 ... right now.

Back
Top Bottom