Brampton Last Minute Rides | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton Last Minute Rides

silent_vik

There was a thread like this last year. Was able to make few of the rides.
For some reason, Brampton riders are not able to organize any proper rides. myself included. :) So trying this instead. Maybe we will get some rides put together even if they are short rides.

Post up if you plan on riding somewhere from Brampton.

I will get the ball rolling.

Short boot towards sideroads
Today Apr 15
7:45 PM
starting from Steeles/Mavis Timmies.
be back around 9
twisties until it gets dark. maybe taking highway when returning.
125/250/newb friendly.

highway can be avoided when coming back if u r not comfortable on it.

i ride slow. so if anyone wants to rip it up, probly not going to be happy following me. especially in the twisties.

"highways can be avoided if not comfortable"
"were doing twisties until it gets dark"

how can someone feel comfy on twisties but not highway....usually its highway before twisties..

how can someone feel comfy on twisties but not highway....usually its highway before twisties..

For me it was the other way around. I was much more comfortable out in the country, taking the twisties at my own speed, before I dared to set a wheel on the 401/410, etc. But my first bike (1981 XS400) could barely get over 100 km/h, so maybe that had something to do with it.

"highways can be avoided if not comfortable"
"were doing twisties until it gets dark"

For me it was the other way around. I was much more comfortable out in the country, taking the twisties at my own speed, before I dared to set a wheel on the 401/410, etc. But my first bike (1981 XS400) could barely get over 100 km/h, so maybe that had something to do with it.
+1
twisites can be done at ur own pace. but on the highway u have to go acording to the traffic or u r SOL.

Grafx stop reading too much into everything man. i guess a nature of a cop cant be helped though.
if you see the word "twisties", it doesnt automatically mean that u have to drag your knees at every turn.

hey, i ride a 125r and i met another dude who rides it. He told me every tuesday 5-8 bikes meet up at Mclaughlin/Bovaird around 6.30ish. I will let you know if its gonna happen this coming week as well. I have never been but was told they ride to some restaurant in sauga , and then come back around 9 ish or something.

what the??? just this now... vik organize this again. ill come. been trying to organize one my self. theres four of us that ride all the time. ill call them up when u do it again.

what the??? just this now... vik organize this again. ill come. been trying to organize one my self. theres four of us that ride all the time. ill call them up when u do it again.

post up when u going for ride in this thread. getting days off from work r getting a little harder, but when/ if i have time off, ill be sure to join for a ride or 2

Well, I have to drop off a package at the courier for work, and that's all she wrote for this week. Heading to Belfountain shortly.

I want to but it looks pretty windy out.

will be at steeles/mavis timmies abt 11:30 today and then heading over to hurontario/mayfield if anyone wants to join me for an easy paced ride to the forks. if time permits, maybe hockley as well.

look for a beat up naked Hyo 250.

Last edited:
haha didnt even realize last time it was at the same time. seemed like the right time to go for a ride anyways. u were right though. it was windy. but i had an itch to ride. so wind shmind. lol

Yes, but it involves dropping off a package at a customer and then I'm done. Heading out after lunch (shortly). Eventually Belfountain? I'm on my cbr125 today.

Back
Top Bottom